Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

i know im putting the cart before the horse here but where shall we leave scarves/flowers for them? I will take a visit down with my daughter next weekend when i next have her to pay my respects.

It will probably be all moved to the memorial garden, I expect...

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The players and staff were very close to the owners so there is no way they will be able to play Tuesday... 

Whenever it’s played, I would hope the team would give everything they have, and in every subsequent game. . 

There could be no better tribute than to win a trophy for Vichai. 

• Like 3

Guest Markyblue

To anybody who thinks they can't face going to the ground, please get down there and show your respect, share your thoughts with other foxes.

I haven’t thought about anything else since the news broke, and sleep completely evaded me. 

Such an impact the diminutive man from thousands of miles away has had on me and so many others. 

His dignity, generosity, sense of community, and love have touched me more deeply than I knew. I hope the sense of togetherness the great man has given us will be galvanised in his memory x 

• Like 2