Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

18 minutes ago, Spireite_L said:

Sympathies from a Chesterfield fan here.

You have the owner all football fans wish they had, who cares as well as pumping in he cash.

Although I wouldn't wish this tragedy on anyone.

Thanks man.

I work in Chesterfield so always look out for your results nowadays.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Wolves fan here. My condolences for the Brighton fan who died yesterday too. I know he was elderly but still not what you want to hear after he'd come out to support you guys. 

Congrats on the win too, not that it means much today with all the bad news. 

Thanks fella. You’re right, nothing else seems to matter today.

• Like 3

For the first time in my life I’m genuinely upset and in mourning for somebody I don’t know, he felt like a family member and means so much to me and the club I love, i Just pray now for that little crumb of hope that he pulls through this and the worst isn’t confirmed ??

• Like 4

Surreal hollow feeling of emptiness this morning. Can only echo the comments of adoration towards Vichai from our own fans and gratitude for the messages of support from clubs and fans around the globe. I fear we are merely awaiting the worst possible news, very difficult to cling to any hope after seeing the horrific images of the crash from last night.

If the worst is confirmed, we have lost an overwhelmingly loving and supportive figure to all within our club, an inspirational leader who oozes class and, above all, a magnificent human being. Well wishes are firmly with everyone affected by the dark events of yesterday evening. 

• Like 1

So, so sad. RIP to all who were on-board.

Vichai, thanks for the some of the best memories of my life and for all that you did for the city.

Thoughts are with Top and the families and loved ones of those involved.

Got a lot of respect for all the opposition fans posting their condolences here; you're a credit to football fans everywhere.

9 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Sky Sports News are absolutely feasting on this. Really crude. 

They gain money the more you watch the shows and the adverts.

The more you watch that kind of thing the more they'll pump it out.