Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

3 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

That’s the strangest thing you could have posted. His face, his memorial and the tragic scenes of his death. Don’t be so fuching stupid. Where did you pull that from, The Sun? 

It matters not where I got it from not that I have to justify it but for your benefit I'll say it summed up what has happened the tragedy, the man, the feelings of loss.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'm absolutely in bits and feel at a loss what to do, until there is an official statement or confirmation I do not want to go to the ground as it feels like I'm giving up on the feint hope of a miracle.That's not criticing those that have laid tributes etc I'm just in a daze very little sleep and unashamedly teary and lost over this devastating tragedy.

i know what you mean, until its official its not happened kinda thing, even though it sounds inevitable :(

Did not realise how much of an influence that you had on my life until now. Your loss leaves a hole in our hearts and souls. Thank you for giving us the greatest moments in our lives. Moments that we never dreamt of having. You are loved, respected and adored by us all and your loss is felt by all. You truely bacame "one of our own". 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

That’s the strangest thing you could have posted. His face, his memorial and the tragic scenes of his death. Don’t be so fuching stupid. Where did you pull that from, The Sun? 

Really if you don't like it pass it by. No need for sounding off today. 

• Like 1

I first saw him up close after Sven was appointed and he got out of a chauffeured car in the car park directly out front of the main stand, I was about two meters from him,  everyone around applauded him and he seemed genuinely shocked, then delighted and applauded back. My brother who works down there in a second job and has done since the new stadium opened said they were both genuinely nice people.

I cant imagine how Top must feel or those that have lost a loved one yesterday but my thoughts and condolences are with them.

At some time today or tomorrow I will go by the stadium to pay my respects.

• Like 2