Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

We all kind of knew he would be on it, but all lived in hope they all escaped.

Sad day for the families of all those involved, my heart and prayers go out for them.

RIP

Do you think it's bad news

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I’ve seen one or two hovering above the Raw Dykes/Aylestone Rd junction about 30 metres up. Conceivable that might be an explanation.

I am glad someone had mentioned this because it bothered me immensely after I heard the news.  I have not seen drones there before so it did worry me. 

I am numb with shock and will be at the ground tomorrow to show my love for our owners ?

Just now, Lestagirl said:

I am glad someone had mentioned this because it bothered me immensely after I heard the news.  I have not seen drones there before so it did worry me. 

I am numb with shock and will be at the ground tomorrow to show my love for our owners ?

There have been drones for a few matches now, normally hovering over the E.on side of the ground, nothing to suggest it was them though.

15 minutes ago, 49er said:

This sums up what our Chairman did for us. Followed City since the early seventies and never ever believed in a Roy of the Rovers story until we did the impossible.

As powerful and emotional as it was at the time it is doubly so now but for entirely different reasons. I’m absolutely choked all over again now.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

I have to admit I thought the same. Either way though a tragic accident.

It's hard to know what to say really. Really touched by fans from across the country and the world coming on here, and proud to see how fans are uniting together in such a respectful way,