23 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Now is not the time to debate the type of tribute. That is for another day. 

This is said with the utmost respect:

Please don't tell people how to grieve. I can see it affects some people more than others but if people want to talk about such a thing, they should be allowed.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Surely Tuesday has to be cancelled. Nobody is in the right frame of mind to play or watch.

November 10th will be emotional with the commemorations that take place anyway.

I was thinking about this too. Not just Tuesday, but even next weekend! The last time I had a bereavement of someone close, I wasn't truly at the races for at least a month! And that was from a so called natural death, not some untimely tragedy like this.

Not long got back from the ground, managed to hold it together the majority of the time I was there but just sobbed and sobbed still not sinking in but being there really helped and felt like I needed to be there to pay my respects. We love you Vichai. My thoughts go out to the other people on board. Gonna go get a drink to calm myself down and toast the great man. 

Get a lump in my throat every 5 minutes. Itnreally is a testament to how amazing the Thai’s have been that it’s hit people as far and wide as it has. The definition of class and grace. To do as much for a community as he has with no obligation to and to give as much as he gave is a lesson for anyone on how to carry yourself. Everyone can learn from Vichai. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

What is brilliant about this forum, is that everyone is in here talking about how they're hurting about the incident and the amazing things this man has done for our club and us. This has stopped so many people from sitting in silence and hurting on their own, it is bloody brilliant what this community can do when they get together

That's an excellent point, It's a modern day outlet that hasn't been there for previous generations and like most probably did I came here last night instinctively as my first thought. It's also helping those outside of the county who haven't got a like minded neighbour or friend to share their thoughts with. In it together rain or shine, you're making me proud.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mendi said:

Will this all go to the family. I just wish the police or the club can't confirm if anyone has died. Its killing us all here.

Not sure I want to hear that official confirmation.. 

But just know it's going to happen.... Think we all do. 

1 minute ago, Mendi said:

Will this all go to the family. I just wish the police or the club can't confirm if anyone has died. Its killing us all here.

Unfortunately they can’t, not until a certain point of the investigation. Once the police have satisfied their portion of the investigation, and the family are ready, details will be revealed. For now it’s time to allow the families time for grieve. 

1 minute ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Unfortunately they can’t, not until a certain point of the investigation. Once the police have satisfied their portion of the investigation, and the family are ready, details will be revealed. For now it’s time to allow the families time for grieve. 

Spot on. Thats exactly how it will come out.

As with any tragedy, until its announced I'll hold on to some hope... however small that might be.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Aeropars said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but looking at the images from the air, I think the pilot needs to also be recognised as doing a great job of limiting the situation. I can't honestly believe that it was dumb luck that the chopper came down where it did. Not sure if there's anything like a black box recorder but I hope that we find out if he did do this. If so it should also be recognised.... he will have saved lives.

Yep, in most situations where they know they've got a problem the best action is to try and put it somewhere where there a fewer chances of people getting caught up.