Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

The best owner in world football. Absolutely nobody comes close, we have all Been so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful man at the helm of our football club. 

I sincerely pass on my thoughts and best wishes to your family and the family of the others involved. 

To my Leicester city family, we are in this together and we are here for eachother. 

Going forward the club needs us now more than ever and we must rally around the manager, players, staff and Top/family as we go forward, whatever decisions are made will be with the full support of us all.

You gave us a dream Vichai, and you made that dream a reality. The greatest period of my life as a football fan is down to you and you will remain my my heart forever. 

Thankyou for everything. Absolutely everything. We love you. 

As fans we must now demand the permission to come together to build a statue outside the ground of this great legend of our football club.