fuchsntf

Kasper Schmeichel...

On 08/07/2020 at 17:35, AKCJ said:

If its not vital then why are the top clubs buying keepers with crisp packet hands for tens of millions just because they're comfortable with the ball at his feet?

I personally think Kasper's distribution is very good, the only issue is the odd occasion where he tries to spray a pass out to the fullbacks and it sails over their heads. Look at that pass to set Vardy away last night for example. Tielemans would have been proud of it.

He throws the ball like no other keeper in the league. Starts some great counter attacks.

Because plenty of managers don’t understand goalkeeping as a position in its own right. 

Give me Jan Oblak over any other keeper in the world right now, and he’s not particularly blessed with the ball at his feet to be fair.

• Like 1

Like  most keepers He’s got a mistake in him but he’s been in superb form since coming back from the break . Some of his saves have been fantastic and unless I imagined it I’m sure I’ve seen him come and gather a few corners and high crosses which normally he’d flap at  

he does that type of kick right down the middle several times per game

He's been so good since the restart but he's actually cost us top 4.

His kicking is normally hit and miss but his kicking today in particular has been awful!

How we folded was awful, how we came away losing that game is unbelievable... if it was fm you’d snap the disc!!

sky sports love it we’re doing so shit! Every team we play against they kiss their ass!

A captain leads on the pitch. Whenever his team needs inspiration, he has come up short. They are never inspired to come back. 

If ever there was a player in the comfort zone it’s him. EVERY SINGLE GAME he plays us into trouble and today it started the spiral. But he will never be dropped 

Long term replacement needed

His mis kicks have been a accident waiting to happen for a couple of years now

while a great shot stopper its time to move on.

He made an awful awful error after being far too comfortable and getting cocky but he is talented, gives his all and is Leicester through and through, get off his back. I wish more of our players had his mental toughness.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 2

Club legend, massive player at the club

just have a little hunch that BR will replace him if he feels like his distribution is not good enough for the style of football he wants to play

big managers make big calls, lets see what the summer brings

we ain't getting top 4 now Kasper cost us the first and second goals tonight

Just now, Walkers said:

Classic Foxestalk. Best player since the restart, pretty much faultless it is widely agreed. A poor game and an obvious moment of madness later and he's not good enough again.

its a fault some of us have talked about for years and in my case been mocked for on here

Just now, Corky said:

What the fvck was he trying to do with that goal kick?

Just said that to my dad as well. There's 3 Bournemouth players in a line where that kick is going lol

1 minute ago, Corky said:

What the fvck was he trying to do with that goal kick?

He's got away with so many of those over the years.

• Like 1