Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Burnley (home)

51 minutes ago, weller54 said:

3-0 win. 

Burnley are poor this season and the lads will tear into them. 

Vardy 2

Maddison. 

That would require Maddison to have a shot, something hes not done bar the odd free kick for about 6 games now. Worrying, hes been poor of late.

• Like 4

A convincing win here would see us flying at precisely the moment we most need to be gaining a head of steam. Let's roll through the next few fixtures, take Southampton in the cup and go into the crowded holiday season with some momentum!

Edited by UPinCarolina
  • Like 3

We've had thirty minute spells in every match so far where we've looked like a real force and not far off clicking and absolutely pasting someone (which makes the other 60 minutes of scrapping and struggling more annoying), with how Burnley defended on Saturday I'd love it to be this game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Keiriel said:

Burnley used to be tough to beat. Methinks the worm has finally turned.

I remember when Newcastle came here in our title winning. They were conceding for fun ........ yes it was rafa’s first game but the point remains the same - past results aren’t too relevant when judging how many goals a side might concede 

• Like 1

Burnley will be tough as nails to beat. They will sit in and ask us to break them down, we're still not good at it and we also don't like playing the physical teams so much.

Plus we're better away from home than at home as of late.

Playing at Turf Moor I'd fancy us to win by a couple of goals, but at the KP am expecting a 0-0 or even a 0-1, with us having the lions share of possession but doing naff all with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Wow that Psotto seems like a **** (post 25). Blaming us for the media coverage and support from other clubs, then chucking in some casual "Asians are corrupt" nonsense...

Edited by The Doctor
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Wow that Psotto seems like a **** (post 25). Blaming us for the media coverage and support from other clubs, then chucking in some casual "Asians are corrupt" nonsense...

Mmmm... you are not wrong there, he sounds like a very sick deluded racist Bell-end.  Presumably no mods on their board?

35 minutes ago, drofmor55 said:

Always been an admirer of Chris Wood ,,,strong,brave and gives 100 per cent...wouldnt be surprised to see him score ...but think we will have more than enough chances to win this..

Not fogetting that Woody will most likely be feeling emotional on the day.

58 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Wonder if Sean Dyche can say a few nice things about our owner and not mention how many pound notes he had. Will probably be too difficult for him.

I don't like him much but I'd be very surprised if he said something off colour before the game

• Like 1