Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox in the sox

How are you feeling about the Cardiff match?

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

Yeah, pretty sure it won't be a boring 0-0.

Personally I think we'll be going all out to win, which might leave us vulnerable at the back. Could be something like 4-3.

Yes it wouldn’t surprise me,I personally think the last weeks events have matured the likes of vardy,and him and kasper will to an inspirational team talk

My first (Leicester) away game since Liverpool away last season, I'd sorted a ticket ages ago but it's weird how it's worked out. I've not really thought about the game too much tbh, I'd imagine it's going to be very sombre.

Vichai would have wanted us to win and keep climbing up the table so that is what I want - however I understand the situation and so whatever the result I think we applaud the players for their bravery to play so soon after such a big loss to the club and to them.

I feel positive about the fact we're playing today - a few people have mentioned words to similar affect already but think today marks the proper start of the healing process where the players get back to what brought them to the club in the first place: playing football. I think the game today marks a big step in moving forwards from the disaster.

I'm indifferent yet optimistic as to the result. All the best to everyone travelling to the game today. I can't make it but I'm sure you'll do us all proud.