Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cala Bona Fox

Khun Vichai and Piers Morgan.

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I disagree. Lineker may have the good of Leicester City at heart but he is no longer at the heart of the club - never has been under these owners - and has often come across as an annoying misinformed hypocrite in matters of LCFC, most notoriously of all of course during the Ranieri sacking when all of us true fans could see that Vichai had no option but to reluctantly get rid of him whereas Lineker just jumped on the smug right-on metro-media bandwagon - like Piers bloody Morgan and his ilk - because sadly that is the environment he now operates in.

Shame because he used to be my hero.

Comparing him to Piers Morgan is a bit much though.

• Like 3

Always called him Pigs Morgan, you don't even have to squint to see it (my apologies to actual pigs at this point). He comes from that journalistic background of cruel b***ard-ism that has created todays society of sneering at talented people. How many of Ranieri's games had he sat through that season to have such informed opinion? There's the view that Ranieri could have been afforded the grace of essentially having a contract for life but we were heading down which affects us as a club greatly, maybe that's the story they'd have preferred, for it to go full circle and end in relegation.

• Like 1

Prize Moron, as he should be renamed, is a total idiot. He tries to be controversial with his utterings, but usually makes himself look stupid in the process. He tries to make himself into a 'people's person' when he is supercilious and a total hypocrite. 

Another 'expert' who gave pretty nasty opinion was Matt Le Tissier  who said a few choice things about our owners, and players, after Ranieri was sacked. (Funny how he didn't repeat those comments when Southampton sacked Puel & Pellegrino).

There are a lot of morons out there who give these 'expert opinions' in order to justify their great presence as a pundit. Much preferred the old days when it was just the match shown without all the moronic claptrap that goes with it.

Most are just washed up failed managers like David Bleat, or they haven't got the guts or qualities to put their heads on the line, like Jenas, Murphy, Keown, etc.

Edited by ThaiFox

46 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

High horse much?

No. Just have enjoyed the more thoughtful sharing of opinions since the tragedy, and you seem determined to reverse that, which saddens me, since you have great value as a poster - I'm just not sure you realise how your style comes across. But, insult me if you must.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I seem to remember that Lineker wasnt all that gracious towards them after the Claudio saga....him and Piers one of a kind unfortunately.

I don't agree. Like Lineker and many other fans, I was disgusted at Claudio's treatment. That is absolutely nothing to do with the tragedy that has happened. Please use some logic.

2 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I don't agree. Like Lineker and many other fans, I was disgusted at Claudio's treatment. That is absolutely nothing to do with the tragedy that has happened. Please use some logic.

What on earth are you on about!??

I was simply stating both had plenty to say about the owners on the treatment of Claudio and both have had plenty to say since the tragedy.

Neither are likeable and in the context of the topic Lineker is no more innocent than Piers.

12 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

What on earth are you on about!??

I was simply stating both had plenty to say about the owners on the treatment of Claudio and both have had plenty to say since the tragedy.

Neither are likeable and in the context of the topic Lineker is no more innocent than Piers.

Gary a Leicester fan was disappointed about the sacking of our most successful manager ever (arguably) and as a fan is entitled to an opinion.

Piers Morgan called on all Leicester fans’ decency to drive these “disgusting clowns” out the club.

Massive difference 

Edited by Captain...