Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cala Bona Fox

Khun Vichai and Piers Morgan.

39 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Bit of a dig...

Lineker is a tosser.

Plenty on here said similar and plenty criticised Vichai for “hogging the trophy” at the celebrations. You are allowed an opinion and to disagree with someone but still be deeply saddened by their passing.

Having an opinion on the design of a program is not the same as calling someone a “disgusting clown” and demanding Leicester fans get rid of them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Bit of a dig...

Lineker is a tosser.

Plenty of people from outside the club commented on the owners involvement in the trophy ceremonies and programme covers but as fans, we knew what it all meant and were happy about it (mostly - a few had issues with it). Lineker doesn’t attend regularly and he wouldn’t have seen (or understood) the closeness between the owners, players and the fans ........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Plenty of people from outside the club commented on the owners involvement in the trophy ceremonies and programme covers but as fans, we knew what it all meant and were happy about it (mostly - a few had issues with it). Lineker doesn’t attend regularly and he wouldn’t have seen (or understood) the closeness between the owners, players and the fans ........

Exactly this. Well said, my friend.

Piers Morgan is a somewhat educated condescending twat who likes to talk over others and to provoke, pure and simple. After all, the Tabloids have formed him into the being he is today.

With regards to the old programme, I think it's a simple business decision and I don't take offense in the choice of a matchday programme. That's a battle fought over a corn of rice.

There have been so many different covers in the past years and decades, why bother?

After all, the Srivaddhanaprabhas made the miracle possible by the use of their funding for the club and from what I gather, they are and have been (in Vichai's case, were) very friendly and open to the fans and the public in general so far. They have improved the stadium, the training facilities (same pitch as it is used at the KP), new training facilities around the corner and have donated all over the place in the community.

I always look at what Vincent Tan did or tried to do at Cardiff in the beginning and I realize how lucky we've been (so far).

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1