Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Places in the UK you'd erase off the map

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Stansted Airport.

Yes. I would add Heathrow Airport. And Gatwick. And Schipol. And O'Hare. In fact, as I have to travel a bit for work, I've grown to absolutely despise airports in general. Bin the lot of them off, so I never have to waste any more of my life standing in a pissing queue to have someone x-ray my shoes, or look at my passport, or **** about for 40 minutes waiting for somebody to actually open the door to let you out of a bloody aeroplane.

But Heathrow is going first, and it's going to be replaced with an airport that's in the midlands, so all the pricks in London can waste their time sitting a ****ing traffic jam for 4 hours to get to it instead.

3 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Yes. I would add Heathrow Airport. And Gatwick. And Schipol. And O'Hare. In fact, as I have to travel a bit for work, I've grown to absolutely despise airports in general. Bin the lot of them off, so I never have to waste any more of my life standing in a pissing queue to have someone x-ray my shoes, or look at my passport, or **** about for 40 minutes waiting for somebody to actually open the door to let you out of a bloody aeroplane.

But Heathrow is going first, and it's going to be replaced with an airport that's in the midlands, so all the pricks in London can waste their time sitting a ****ing traffic jam for 4 hours to get to it instead.

Terminal 5 is alright but I recently went from T2 I think and it was hell on Earth. Took an hour an a half to check in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steven said:

As I have a family and am an old man I have an X3 M40i. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, top speed limited at 155 mph and 355 bhp of top notch German engineering. The brakes and handling for an SUV are excellent. I had a 530i before that. :D

Audi drivers are the worst, they are self-entitled cockwombles. :nigel:

My scooby has similar performance 0-60, not certain about top speed, not important, 300 bhp and a bit lighter, it is the sports wagon, as I need to get my fishing gear in it!

3 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Schiphol is ok. Charles DeGaul is the worst, such a dull place and always a long walk.

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Naples is great fun though. And the pizza is amazing. And the old town is quite beautiful in parts. 

Pizza is great, but it's good in Sorrento too and you don't constantly fear getting stabbed. 

3 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

We do that already, bud! :thumbup:

• Haha 1