Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Places in the UK you'd erase off the map

Kidderminster, what a waste of concrete

Rotherham. A disgusting shithole. Proper third world slum town.

Skegness. Scumbags, dogshit everywhere and a crap beach. No idea why anyone goes there.

Stoke. It's just upsetting being anywhere near.

Grantham. A maggot infested corpse has more life.

LONDON.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Corby isn’t too bad now, Wellingborough is worse. Absolute hole.

Wellingborough is the epitome of a dive. It's horrid. No one spends any money there, people that work in London just use it as a place to sleep because the houses are dirt cheap, means plenty of empty retail units, no nightlife, no vibrancy to anything because there's just a complete lack of cash.

15 minutes ago, Langston said:

Wellingborough is the epitome of a dive. It's horrid. No one spends any money there, people that work in London just use it as a place to sleep because the houses are dirt cheap, means plenty of empty retail units, no nightlife, no vibrancy to anything because there's just a complete lack of cash.

I worked there for about a month and one of the many pound shops being robbed was a daily occurance.

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Skegness. Scumbags, dogshit everywhere and a crap beach. No idea why anyone goes there.

Ever been to Mablethorpe? It's like Skegness but with the shit kicked out of it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ever been to Mablethorpe? It's like Skegness but with the shit kicked out of it.

I think so, but I would have been 4 or 5 years old so I don't remember it. I've been dragged to Skagmess twice in my adult life, I can't imagine a worse version of it. Even war-torn Syria at least has a bit of sunshine and shops that sell more than just sticks of rock and awful souvenirs.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Mark_w said:

In fairness though most of those clubs are horrible.

That wasn't the issue. The post was in response to genuine fan bases in London. 

Millwall FC however should be dissolved by an act of parliament on the grounds of good taste and decency. 

15 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Northampton town centre

Soulless and rough 

This. 

I was walking through the centre for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago after visiting a friend.

It's about as close to the zombie apocalypse as you'll get. Boarded up commercial properties, empty shelves in shops, and hoards of pale-skinned, groaning husks ambling around just trying to find something to eat.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

This. 

I was walking through the centre for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago after visiting a friend.

It's about as close to the zombie apocalypse as you'll get. Boarded up commercial properties, empty shelves in shops, and hoards of pale-skinned, groaning husks ambling around just trying to find something to eat.

Perfectly put 

21 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Yes. I would add Heathrow Airport. And Gatwick. And Schipol. And O'Hare. In fact, as I have to travel a bit for work, I've grown to absolutely despise airports in general. Bin the lot of them off, so I never have to waste any more of my life standing in a pissing queue to have someone x-ray my shoes, or look at my passport, or **** about for 40 minutes waiting for somebody to actually open the door to let you out of a bloody aeroplane.

But Heathrow is going first, and it's going to be replaced with an airport that's in the midlands, so all the pricks in London can waste their time sitting a ****ing traffic jam for 4 hours to get to it instead.

Such a first world moan lol