Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vichai had a dream....

That is absolute quality!

I actually like the bit about playing from the back, it's a nod to the new style of play we are trying and good to encourage Maguire, Soyuncu and Benkovic when he gets back. We will never forget what Vichai did for us, but we should sing about the future too!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

couldnt work out the words to the song on saturday, but it sounded happy and uplifting and could hear it was about Vichai, obviously...thought the tone of it sounded great, nice to know the words. A befitting chant for the great man.

• Like 2

God bless the small man with a big heart. Fate brought him to us, and he forged us into a family club, with big smiles, and love.

Sadly fate also took him from us, but he left behind an amazing legacy, and his wonderful spirit will remain with us for all time.

That is the sort of wording I  want to see on the bottom of his statue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I absolutely LOVE it, though 2 lines before Champions of England irk me for some reason; it refers to the way we played for one amazing season which doesn’t, for me, fit in with singing about Vichai. Or is it just me?!

“Vichai had a dream

He chose our football team. 

He came from Thailand and now he's one of our own.

The man with a plan.

Became a Leicester fan. 

Champions of England 

You made us sing that.“

Or something like that.

I dunno. 

Thoughts?

Shut up urban.”

Ok.

Yeh shut up urban lol

Knobs on instagram claiming we've nicked it from their club, like it wasnt completely ripped off from the barmy army in the first place! 

On that subject, anyone else think it could do with a few echo line repeats like the barmy army version and dare i say it...being slowed down a bit :ph34r:

Edited by nwl fox

2 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

God bless the small man with a big heart. Fate brought him to us, and he forged us into a family club, with big smiles, and love.

Sadly fate also took him from us, but he left behind an amazing legacy, and his wonderful spirit will remain with us for all time.

That is the sort of wording I  want to see on the bottom of his statue.

On a plinth.