Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton (A) - 12.30 New Year's Day

Allocation: 1,830 (includes 20 Wheelchair Spaces & 327 Restricted View)

Prices*
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £23, Under 18: £18

*Restricted view seats are discounted by £1.

Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 25 November
Away Priority Scheme** | Monday 26 November
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 27 November
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Wednesday 28 November
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points | Thursday 29 November
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Friday 30 November
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Monday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 200+ Points | Tuesday 4 December
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 5 December
All Fox Members | Thursday 6 December

**Away Priority Scheme Members will be given a 48 hour window to buy match tickets but must purchase them online or via the Foxes Fanstore or calling the City Sales Centre during the dates above. Tickets will not be processed and sent out automatically.

Members Ballot
Please see Members Ticket Ballot page for dates of which you can enter the ballot. Successful members will be able to purchase from 27 November until 3 December.

On 13/11/2018 at 14:36, Drew Peacock said:

@Fox92 off topic for this one, but if you are going to Palace are you still hanging on, as we both usually do, to buy tickets for the best block.

I’ve been playing the most tedious game of refresh the stadium map for a week now. Below 100 tickets available and still the last block hasn’t been released. :doh:

haha no, I've already got my tickets for Palace.

I can believe it though. You know what the club are like with blocks.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

haha no, I've already got my tickets for Palace.

I can believe it though. You know what the club are like with blocks.

This was something else cleared up by the club last night.

LCFC have requested to all 19 other PL clubs that they be allowed to sell in any order they wish. 

The response. No. And as we do the same I'm told. By insisting away clubs sell the middle sections of our away end 1st before then sell those closest to L1 and lastly M1 next to family end. It seems it won't change anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This was something else cleared up by the club last night.

LCFC have requested to all 19 other PL clubs that they be allowed to sell in any order they wish. 

The response. No. And as we do the same I'm told. By insisting away clubs sell the middle sections of our away end 1st before then sell those closest to L1 and lastly M1 next to family end. It seems it won't change anytime soon.

It makes sense though. Imagine if Burnley would have sold all blocks on Saturday, there would have been 1000's of empty seats and Leicester could have done nothing with them.

Due to the selling order, it was possible for Leicester to turn two of the blocks into home blocks.

• Like 1

i might go to this just straight from whatever gaff i end up in on new year’s eve. 

so if you all want to take that into account and come then that’s be cool. also take into account that the last league game i saw us win live was when bocelli sang and we won the league. and i’ve had a season ticket every season since then and done a few aways, too. 

On 21/11/2018 at 23:32, ScouseFox said:

i might go to this just straight from whatever gaff i end up in on new year’s eve. 

so if you all want to take that into account and come then that’s be cool. also take into account that the last league game i saw us win live was when bocelli sang and we won the league. and i’ve had a season ticket every season since then and done a few aways, too. 

Scouse fox, me, my mate and our good ladies are staying near the docks for a couple of nights then straight to game on the 1st. Is Matthews street an ok area to go for us as we are early 50s?

Just after a bit of advice if you can help pal :)

On 24/11/2018 at 11:10, stretch1965 said:

Scouse fox, me, my mate and our good ladies are staying near the docks for a couple of nights then straight to game on the 1st. Is Matthews street an ok area to go for us as we are early 50s?

Haha, me n my mrs, both early 50's are looking at staying somewhere decent on Nye then go to the match, any recommendations @ScouseFox of a hotel with a couple nice pubs near by. Up to an hour away

On 24/11/2018 at 11:10, stretch1965 said:

matthew street will be decent enough fun for an older crowd yeah (no offence haha). best part about nights out in liverpool is old and young mix together on a night out, matthew street is typically for an older crowd but if it’s quiet or two busy you can try bold street and seel street for loads of smaller bars that will be busy with new year’s parties. everywhere is normally free but NYE can sometimes be pay like 2 quid or a fiver to get in. 

lots of nice (a bit posh for me but if you want to treat the other half!) bars and restaurants around the docks, too. good place to stay. 

On 28/11/2018 at 22:38, broughtonblue said:

Haha, me n my mrs, both early 50's are looking at staying somewhere decent on Nye then go to the match, any recommendations @ScouseFox of a hotel with a couple nice pubs near by. Up to an hour away

not up to date on hotels tbf (don’t have to use them when i go haha), id aim for the docks or for the hotels by Liverpool One. 

pre match boozer shout is ship & mitre, best ale boozer in the city imho. no idea when it opens on NYD before a lunchtime kick off though. 

• Thanks 2

On 30/11/2018 at 20:57, ScouseFox said:

matthew street will be decent enough fun for an older crowd yeah (no offence haha). best part about nights out in liverpool is old and young mix together on a night out, matthew street is typically for an older crowd but if it’s quiet or two busy you can try bold street and seel street for loads of smaller bars that will be busy with new year’s parties. everywhere is normally free but NYE can sometimes be pay like 2 quid or a fiver to get in. 

lots of nice (a bit posh for me but if you want to treat the other half!) bars and restaurants around the docks, too. good place to stay. 

not up to date on hotels tbf (don’t have to use them when i go haha), id aim for the docks or for the hotels by Liverpool One. 

pre match boozer shout is ship & mitre, best ale boozer in the city imho. no idea when it opens on NYD before a lunchtime kick off though. 

Come on .........

yer i’m going this. 

i say im going i mean i’ve bought a ticket. if we’re still fu cking shit and i still haven’t been to bed by the time the line ups are announced there is fu cking no chance i’ll be trying to see the goal from behind a pillar in the rain when it’s on the tele. 

the lesta.