Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ecdysiast

Claudio to Fulham

Don't quite know how I feel about this. A bit like when you break up with an ex - you know things weren't ever going to work out and you know you will both move on but it's not always easy when flaunted in your face. That's how I feel about Claudio managing *Ranieri.

*Fulham

Edited by leicesterlad1989
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

Don't quite know how I feel about this. A bit like when you break up with an ex - you know things weren't ever going to work out and you know you will both move on but it's not always easy when flaunted in your face. That's how I feel about Claudio managing Ranieri.

Cluadio managing Ranieri?:blink:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

Don't quite know how I feel about this. A bit like when you break up with an ex - you know things weren't ever going to work out and you know you will both move on but it's not always easy when flaunted in your face. That's how I feel about Claudio managing Ranieri.

But now you've got lovely Claude to snuggle up with...

• Haha 1

I'm surprised Fulham are bottom given the quality they have compared to the likes of Cardiff and Huddersfield so I don't think they have the worst squad.

The defence needs serious work but they aren't too far adrift so he has time.

• Like 1

It's odd how a PL winning manager, at the helm of a footballing miracle and with such pedigree, isn't wanted by clubs with higher reputations. Nantes and Fulham? I mean no disrespect, as we were in the same bracket when he joined us, but it feels like clubs don't really rate what he achieved here.

2 minutes ago, shen said:

It's odd how a PL winning manager, at the helm of a footballing miracle and with such pedigree, isn't wanted by clubs with higher reputations. Nantes and Fulham? I mean no disrespect, as we were in the same bracket when he joined us, but it feels like clubs don't really rate what he achieved here.

Not a lot of other options around, not too many "big" clubs are struggling at the moment, be it in the Premier League or in Europe in general (apart from Monaco or Schalke/Leverkusen maybe), so mid- to lower-table PL is the best he can hope for, besides potentially moving to the CSL.