Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Remember when it first started the whole point of the celebrities doing it was to raise money for their various charities, now that seems to have gone out of the window it just goes into there own bank account and just to get three weeks of regular limelight. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Remember when it first started the whole point of the celebrities doing was to raise money for their various charities, now that seems to have go out the window it just goes into there own bank account and just to get three weeks of regular limelight. 

Cue Harry Redknapp 

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

Remember when it first started the whole point of the celebrities doing it was to raise money for their various charities, now that seems to have go out the window it just goes into there own bank account and just to get three weeks of regular limelight. 

You got me there. I didn't realise there was ever a point to it.

32 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Call me naive but I would have thought there would be others who are accountable for high wage bills as well.   Not sure why Redknapp always get the full blame,  I am not defending him but I feel that others have would contributed as well.   Managers identify targets,  DOFs etc would have did all of the negotiating.  

It's no coincidence what happened to Portsmouth, Southampton and QPR. Haven't Birmingham been in trouble with FFP too?

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's no coincidence what happened to Portsmouth, Southampton and QPR. Haven't Birmingham been in trouble with FFP too?

I seem to remember him signing a load of exotic names for West Ham on big money years ago and they were mostly awful. Unless time has altered my memory.