Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

12 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

I know noel edmonds is going in. Does anyone know who the women who was supposed to be going in. 

No idea, but I heard rumour that they spent so much of the budget on him that there isn't another contestant going in.

Nice to see the entire camp getting along this year. It's a reality show at the end of the day so the drama is part of the appeal, but some of the conflicts last season were a bit much and made it uncomfortable viewing at times.

10 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

Good trial from John earlier. 

We thought the opposite.

Obviously, he did well and smashed it, but there wasn't much to it at all and the animals added to make it challenging might as well have not been there at all. Quite a boring challenge, imo.

Have a feeling Noel's going to throw off the dynamic in the camp and really stir things up, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I can see him getting very irritating very quickly, though...

Not sure on Noel Edmonds' involvement.

Comes across as quite arrogant but kind at the same time.

Wouldn't be surprised if he actually wins the competition, with the public overall likely to be sympathetic towards him over his legal battle with Lloyds Bank.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Not sure on Noel Edmunds' involvement.

Comes across as quite arrogant but kind at the same time.

Wouldn't be surprised if he actually wins the competition, with the public overall likely to be sympathetic towards him over his lehal battke with Lloyds Bank.

Didn't he play for Millwall?

• Haha 1