Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

So old "Arry" wins it then, so 2008 he wins the fa cup with Portsmouth and then ten years later he wins I'm a celebrity get me out of here!. As you know I'm not the greatest fan of Arry but I must admit he's been a laugh on the show and deserves to win, in fact I was happy with the final three. Also Hollie as been fantastic as co host, would anyone here be tempted to say "eff off Ant your not wanted here anymore"... Good series overall enjoyed it.

Edited by Leicesterpool

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

So old "Arry" wins it then, so 2008 he wins the fa cup with Portsmouth and then ten years later he wins I'm a celebrity get me out of here!. As you know I'm not the greatest fan of Arry but I must admit he's been a laugh on the show and deserves to win, in fact I was happy with the final three. Also Hollie as been fantastic as co host, would anyone here be tempted to say "eff off Ant your not wanted here anymore"... Good series overall enjoyed it.

Just every bloke on the forum, no more than that though.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 23:11, Leicesterpool said:

The milf of all milfs :wub:

• Like 2