Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Carabao Cup fixture at home to Manchester City on Tuesday 18 December (7:45pm GMT kick-off

Tickets for Leicester City’s Carabao Cup fixture at home to Manchester City on Tuesday 18 December (7:45pm GMT kick-off) go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Thursday.
More on this story...

- Tickets to Leicester City’s Carabao Cup fixture at home to Manchester City go on sale from Thursday 29 November 
- The Foxes host Pep Guardiola’s side in the fifth round of the competition on Tuesday 18 December (7:45pm GMT kick-off) 
- All tickets are subject to availability

The Foxes are through to the fifth round of the competition after beating Southampton 6-5 on penalties, following a 0-0 draw, at King Power Stadium on Tuesday.

Tickets will be available to Fox Members from Tuesday 4 December.

Ticket prices

Agebands Prices Fox Members
Adult £15 £15
Seniors 65+ £12 £12
Under-22s £12 £12
Under-18s £5 £5
First Floor seating £25 £25

Selling arrangements

Wednesday 28 November – Carabao Cup Scheme Automated Process*** 
Thursday 29 November @ 8am – ONLINE ONLY: Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 29 November @ 9am – ALL AREAS: Season Ticket Holders 
Tuesday 4 December @ 6pm – ONLINE ONLY: Fox Members 
Wednesday 5 December @ 9am – ALL AREAS: Fox Members

* Please note, Season Ticket Holder seats will be on reserve until 5pm on Tuesday 4 December.

** One point will be allocated for this fixture towards the home priority points. Supporters must assign each ticket to each supporter that they are purchasing tickets for. Points cannot be transferred. Max 1 ticket per person during Season Ticket Holder and Members Sale.

Carabao Cup Scheme

***Season Ticket Holders who are enrolled onto the automated cup scheme for home Carabao Cup fixtures will have their ticket processed on Wednesday 28 November. Please ensure that sufficient funds are in your account.

Car Parking

Car parking will be available on King Power Stadium (Car Park B) and Filbert Street (Car Park D). These are priced at £5 per space and will be available on the relevant dates below.

Print at home

All supporters will be given the option of a barcode paper ticket or Print at Home.

Supporters selecting Print at Home will be able to print their tickets off at home and bring them to the game and scan in as usual.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I love it when you copy and paste from the official website. It reminds me of my gran whose eyesight was so bad she’d have to sit up close to her 42in TV so she could read her emails. Bless her. 

Ha! I thought I’d clicked on the paste as plain text.

17 hours ago, shailen_patel4 said:

I still remember the game last year which was on the 19th hopefully we beat them this year round

I guess it depends on how up for it Man City will be. Lots of important games for them with Liverpool breathing down their necks and CL. This is the lowest priority. However, the perfectionist Pep is, he'll want everything.

Expect to see us play as strong a team as possible and Man City playing youngsters and bench players (bear in mind that this team could still challenge for mid table in the Prem).

I think it will be a tight game and come down to performance on the day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Jeez, cant see us selling this out still loads  

left, bit embarrassing under the sky cameras, cannot blame people like, we havnt been great in the last few games, amd christmas coming up, but i think this game is bigger then boxing day! Hope sales pick up

Well, people say they want us to go for the cup and play our strongest team. However, that should also apply to the fans, get behind the team for this.

Either people just simply cannot be bothered or they have written this game off as a loss.

I was convinced this would sell out, still think there will be loads shifted last minute. Not even on general sale until tonight.

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Well, people say they want us to go for the cup and play our strongest team. However, that should also apply to the fans, get behind the team for this.

Either people just simply cannot be bothered or they have written this game off as a loss.

I was convinced this would sell out, still think there will be loads shifted last minute. Not even on general sale until tonight.

Agree, fans should get behind the team massively for this. I love going to cup games due to the simple permutations of them, in or out.

Hope it's a selllout but reckon fans are sick of seeing us lose to Man City at this stage

59 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ahh didn’t realise it wasnt on gen sale yet, for the magnitude of the gane this should sell out, if we dont its a poor effort 

• Like 1