Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

Recommended Posts

Was good yesterday. Reminded me of 15/16 a bit. Everyone seemed up for it and players seemed to react to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone make up some new lyrics for we’re on our way please and make it clear for everyone. Everyone around me singing follow the boys and Claudio yesterday lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Can someone make up some new lyrics for we’re on our way please and make it clear for everyone. Everyone around me singing follow the boys and Claudio yesterday lol 

Following Cags and Ricardo.

Simple really, came up with it on the drive home last night.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Following Cags and Ricardo.

Simple really, came up with it on the drive home last night.

 

 

I was thinking Brendan and Kolo seeing as they’re the managers :dunno: just trying to make it fit 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 20:38, floz said:

Time to revive a 2016 classic:

 

We're on our way,

We're on our way,

To the Champions League,

We're on our way,

How do we get there I don't know,

Follow Brendan and Kolo,

Pack your bags cos Leicester's on their way.

🙂

 

13 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I was thinking Brendan and Kolo seeing as they’re the managers :dunno: just trying to make it fit 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loved it yesterday. The rain lashing down across the floodlights and mist (could've been a smoke bomb) swirling around the roof. Noisy, passionate crowd and fast passing football. Great days. 

That mist was the hot air from arsenal tv bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

That mist was the hot air from arsenal tv bullshit.

 

36 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loved it yesterday. The rain lashing down across the floodlights and mist (could've been a smoke bomb) swirling around the roof. Noisy, passionate crowd and fast passing football. Great days. 

Spoke to some Arsenal supporters and when i  said some on the web site moaned about the atmosphere  at matches they were amazed  they go every where and said as noisy and supportive as any in the premier  much noiser than Anfield which they had just visited

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say ever since we got promoted, atmosphere has improved a lot - some would say it started with the League One experience. So much groundedness, positivity and joy. There were much more mixed feelings in the Championship days, high expectations for a "big" club like Leicester to finally find out of that division.

Of course, the way we're playing and results at the minute are helping, as well. They amplify it all.

 

The clappers have helped to some extent, but you can sense a sort of unity, a bond between, club, players and fans right now. In that regard, I think we're a bit special at present. Last year's tragedy has made pretty much everyone associated with the club come together, and that's one heck of a strength.

 

I also think the club's choreos (and the supporters') keep improving, they are some of the most beautiful you'll ever see.

 

Based on recent achievements in the league, I can't wait for another European Tour. With this club, this team, these fans, we'd deserve it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was excellent yesterday but I watched the recorded game this morning and it didn’t really come through.

 

I am currently watching Wolves v Villa and that sounds dreadful in comparison though so who knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sorry that wasn't clear. This is the tune:

 

For 90 minutes long

We'll sing a song for Maddison

Running past defenders

Try and stop him if you can

 

Truly awful song, dull as dishwater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Claridge said:

They have been trying for a few games now. It won’t catch on, move on

They've been trying for two or three games, and more people have joined in each time. That's how things catch on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sorry that wasn't clear. This is the tune:

 

For 90 minutes long

We'll sing a song for Maddison

Running past defenders

Try and stop him if you can

 

That was incredibly impressive

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Claridge said:

That video was impressive, the dull drone at the king powers was not the same. Couple of hundred max singing it.

Bet you did nothing to add to the atmosphere yesterday did you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even SK4 got out of their chairs on accessions…. Particularly the Vishal song…. 
 

Coming back 15/16 levels of electricity!  
 

loved it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sit near the back and the amount of times I get moaned at to sit down when I'm singing or joining in with the rest of the stand is barmy. Everyone is standing yet these few people feel the need to shout at me :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I sit near the back and the amount of times I get moaned at to sit down when I'm singing or joining in with the rest of the stand is barmy. Everyone is standing yet these few people feel the need to shout at me :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need to relocate to where you can stand 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Claridge said:

Truly awful song, dull as dishwater

I'm sure he meant as dull as ditchwater. Education in this country has gone downhill since I were a lad.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...