Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

FA cup 2018/19

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Please can we just avoid a big PL side. Always wanted them when we were in the Championship and hardly ever got them. We've had nearly all of them since we've come up.

I reckon it'll be something bland but winnable like Blackburn at home.

Fleetwood in the hat as well. Surely we can't draw them again? Including Checkatrade trophy we've drawn them four times in just over a year already.

If we do Vardy won’t play COD he’ll be injured or rested ?

26 minutes ago, Tuna said:

How about Pompey away?

Not for me mate. 

They're riding high at the moment and a potential banana skin. 

And their fans are always looking for aggro and the grounds a shit hole where the away fans get soaked if it rains.

And is fookin miles away.

But apart from that....:D

• Like 3

Any local (ish) away at a lower league side would be cool (Sheff, Leeds, Rotherham, Derby, Forest, Lincoln, Brum teams etc).

Any home game apart from that. I love the 3rd Round draw. Any lower league side is interesting away but obviously allocations can suffer.

Fingers crossed for anything half decent.

15 hours ago, Tuna said:

How about Pompey away?

Remember going there to see a game (can't remember if it was Cup or league).. Circa 1992?..

Weather was horrendous,  their keeper slid / aquaplaned out of the area to gather a ball and got sent off!!! 

We won 1-0 with a late winner if my memory serves me well... Pretty sure it was an FA CUP match. 

Edited by weller54
  • Like 1

Rather the club win this competition than the League Cup, as the sponsoring arrangements is less controversial than Carabao and hence its globally-known tradition for decades etc is intact.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

We could get Birmingham Moors ;) When I visited there ground back in September I noticed barely many were wearing Solihull Moors colours in fact most of ground were wearing Birmingham City stuff. 

Doesnt really matter, if they are paying the ticket prices and helping a club outside of the football league financially then can’t see the issue with what shirt they are wearing. 

22 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Not for me mate. 

They're riding high at the moment and a potential banana skin. 

And their fans are always looking for aggro and the grounds a shit hole where the away fans get soaked if it rains.

And is fookin miles away.

But apart from that....:D

Last time we went there was for a play off semi final and came back to find all the car windows had been smashed,

Rough as hell down there so no thanks.

• Like 1