Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

What's in the news?

700,000 men, women, kids & dogs of all nationalities come together to march for the EU / People's Vote in London. Teachers, nurses, carers, etc. They bring witty placards and a positive attitude with little need for police intervention. 

Approx. 2000 people gather in support of Brexit. I don't need to point out the very obvious lack of diversity in their miniscule ranks. Says it all, really. And they threaten violence on the streets if Brexit is betrayed. Good luck with that, sure the numbers will be huge. 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

In the only one bored and pissed off with all these protests?

You should start a protest movement against them.

European Court rules that UK can withdraw Article 50 notice to leave unilaterally without the EU imposing any conditions or needing to be consulted:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-court-case-ecj-ruling-article-50-theresa-may-deal-uk-european-court-justice-latest-a8675541.html  

Would even apply if the 29th March deadline is extended, apparently - but not if the agreement is ratified and we enter a transition period.

Any such revocation would have to result from a democratic decision in the UK: election, referendum or vote in parliament (not just a govt decision, presumably - unlikely as that is, anyway).

Bloody European Court, standing up for British democratic interests and imposing its decisions on the EU27. The EU27 need to take back control. EUxit now! :whistle:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

My prediction.

Mrs may fails to get her deal through, she goes back to the EU and begs for scraps, they oblige, parliament afraid of a GE, or another referendum or a No deal accepts the 'new deal'.

That's what I think will happen now. Seems the most logical outcome. 

News today ...    this is the right thread isn’t it ?

Dont know why women keep moaning about this ...    if you don’t want to look like a cartoon character then don’t get it done ! ...     but if you really insist on doing it then smack yourself in the chops with a hammer ..    much cheaper !     Hang on ..   I can see a business opportunity here ! ...   :)

65F6DA29-55DF-4C2E-806D-6692BE1372F3.jpeg

19 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

700,000 men, women, kids & dogs of all nationalities come together to march for the EU / People's Vote in London. Teachers, nurses, carers, etc. They bring witty placards and a positive attitude with little need for police intervention. 

Approx. 2000 people gather in support of Brexit. I don't need to point out the very obvious lack of diversity in their miniscule ranks. Says it all, really. And they threaten violence on the streets if Brexit is betrayed. Good luck with that, sure the numbers will be huge. 

To be fair, it was a Tommy Robinson March no?  I am pro Brexit and indeed no deal from here, but have no interest in his views or motivations and would never in a million years attend a rally he supported or organised.  So that is probably what is behind it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

So they’re going to postpone the vote tomorrow night then? Nice 

Bonkers it's taken this long, I still want to know what the hell the idea was of it and whose votes they expected to get it through on.