Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

2 tickets Newport away please

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:43, KrefelderFox666 said:
19 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Having said that, they did operate a smaller away allocation for a while as seats were damaged. So 1,300 might have reflected that. We'll find out tomorrow...

Newport are in control, not us.

So Newport released selling details and prices 24hrs ago, Leicester! Dear oh dear.

Who's the second division team here.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2018 at 00:07, lcfcfoz said:

Lifelong Leicester fan. Live about it 20 minutes from Newport, would love 2 tickets for this, would make my Christmas. If anyone could help me.  Thanks.

As long as Newport win the replay of course

Newport home end tickets go on general sale 28th Dec. They should reach general sale as all those with priority have been guaranteed a ticket. 1000 I'd say will reach general sale. Many ST holders are right pissed off with the £30 cost (£10 more than a league game) they're always being asked to dig deep and they do every week but this is a step too far for many of them. The club do need the money but they have misjudged this one. Things are tight for many fans at this time of the year and the club seem to have soured the sense of occasion with high ticket prices.

34 minutes ago, Head Honcho said:

Newport home end tickets go on general sale 28th Dec. They should reach general sale as all those with priority have been guaranteed a ticket. 1000 I'd say will reach general sale. Many ST holders are right pissed off with the £30 cost (£10 more than a league game) they're always being asked to dig deep and they do every week but this is a step too far for many of them. The club do need the money but they have misjudged this one. Things are tight for many fans at this time of the year and the club seem to have soured the sense of occasion with high ticket prices.

Half four on a Sunday as well not the best time as well and it’s on tv.

Still I think your completely wrong, there will be more than enough willing to pay this 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Half four on a Sunday as well not the best time as well and it’s on tv.

Still I think your completely wrong, there will be more than enough willing to pay this 

Yeh there will be but there will be enough not bothering to leave a good amount for general sale. There are at least 40 pubs within a mile of the ground so no one will miss out on the match day experience by not going to the game. The Welsh are used to watching sport in the pub Six Nations, Wales Internationals, Autumn Internationals and every one has a PL club too lol