Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lcfcfoz

2 tickets Newport away please

Recommended Posts

Lifelong Leicester fan. Live about it 20 minutes from Newport, would love 2 tickets for this, would make my Christmas. If anyone could help me.  Thanks.

As long as Newport win the replay of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lcfcfoz said:

Lifelong Leicester fan. Live about it 20 minutes from Newport, would love 2 tickets for this, would make my Christmas. If anyone could help me.  Thanks.

As long as Newport win the replay of course

Serious request. If you live 20 mins away from Newport could you get us a couple in the home end please?

I can put on a Welsh accent boyo ;)

Couple of beers in it for you.

As long as Newport win the replay of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still hoping someone can help me out for this please, as Newport look likely now as 1 up and Wrexham down to 10 men. Would appreciate it loads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing we are only getting 500 unless they can get a temp stand as they did for spurs last time.

 

Which means no ****ers getting a ticket unless you work for the club.

 

Willing to be shot down if wrong. But this comes from someone at the Welsh fa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Hearing we are only getting 500 unless they can get a temp stand as they did for spurs last time.

 

Which means no ****ers getting a ticket unless you work for the club.

 

Willing to be shot down if wrong. But this comes from someone at the Welsh fa.

That will be massively shit if true but I read they give away fans about 1300 so hopefully it isn’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That will be massively shit if true but I read they give away fans about 1300 so hopefully it isn’t.

I was under the impression we would see. 1600 to 1700 but had a message from someone suggesting it may get cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I was under the impression we would see. 1600 to 1700 but had a message from someone suggesting it may get cut.

Hope not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I was under the impression we would see. 1600 to 1700 but had a message from someone suggesting it may get cut.

Not a cut. 1,300 is the cup allocation they give out. Leeds got that last year.

 

The only reason Tottenham got 1,600 is because of the extra stand that was put up temporarily.

 

So expect a 1,300 allocation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When are they actually going to put details out. Newport beat Wrexham 3 days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

When are they actually going to put details out. Newport beat Wrexham 3 days ago.

Who knows, standard from us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×