lifted*fox

lifted's RAVE THREAD (1992-2005) for those who know

Everyone went mental to this back in the day. 

Then they ruined it by adding a shitty rap and releasing it as a mainstream single.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Nice work @Trav Le Bleu

Move any Mountain by The Shamen was the nuts. Ebeneezer Good on the other hand... :nono:

Which was why I didn't put it in.

We all know what the C stands for in Mr C.

• Haha 1

Ahh epic thread, lifts me up! I appreciate the tracks and memories, even though I'm from a different country and a latecomer onto the scene, are relatable. Great stuff guys keep em coming :banana:

• Like 1

Would have loved to have been there at the beginning... late 80s early 90s - what a movement to have been involved in right at the outset. But I wasn't even a teenager so my time came in the early 2000's with drum n bass. Slammin' Vinyl nights in Milton Keynes, Valve Sound System, Formation nights at Leicester Uni with DJ SS, my local Bassheads in Reading and then discovering London, Fabric, The End, etc. What a bloody time to be alive.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2018 at 14:30, Beliall said:

It was always hard house for me, never went to rave, mainly because the people i knew that were into it were twats, even though i loved the music. , same goes for D&B and jungle, i enjoyed it, but never went. my group was all about the house. happy days.

(still listening to the tidy boys on youtube, so thanks for that)

My 5 a side team have been going 18 years straight now & we’re are called the Tidy Boys. 

Loved them hard house days 

Edited by Filbert_Ross
  • Thanks 1

1997 jump up 

I used to love playing this out - I bought two copies of the same 12" so I could rinse one and keep the other perfect 

such a great tune