Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Up next.. SPURS (H).

We really need Evans back for this. Soyuncu is too inexperienced. And Maguire can't organise.

I'd be tempted to play Shinji or Gray up front if Vardy's still injured although benching Iheanacho won't help him return to form.

I'm expected nothing tbh.

• Like 1

This is one of those games that I dare not watch... because I hate losing and I hate even more losing to Spurs. We're all over the shop at the moment, very disjointed. I don't even know if we know how we're meant to be playing. Spurs have a rhythm and consistency from years of stability. They could, and can, dick us - and they have.

To stop that happening again we've got to do something akin to pulling a rabbit out of a hat. We can play, and have shown it, but you just can't guarantee it.

I will watch obviously (you do) in the hope that we turn it on but I reserve the right to deny all knowledge if it all goes belly up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

“Spuds” is rank patter. 

Up there with Direby, Florist and Lolverpool.

”Twatford” is ok, though...

lol How do Wet Spam, Chaventry, Man Shitty, Arse-anal or Pal-arse rank?

There's a really good one for us, that I've only ever seen used once, and that was by a Leicester fan. I think we must have the most intelligentest fans.

As for this match, I think we're going to need a miracle if we play anything like we did last night. I'm hoping we get some players back from injury, and that Spurs have cursed luck in front of goal.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tempted to go 3-4-2-1 for this but that means no Albrighton who has been class of late. Hmmmm.

Schmeichel

Soyuncu

Morgan

Maguire

Ricardo or Albrighton

Mendy

Ndidi

Chilwell

Gray

Maddison

Iheanacho

Marc has been great, but he's also worked so hard he is going to need games off in between to get through Christmas. 

If we did recall Barnes in January I think this set up would suit him best (replace him instead of Gray). 

• Like 1

We'll not improve on our midtable position unless we can find a way of getting the ball through to whoever is playing up front  unless we do that we're always going to struggle.

Plus stop giving the ball away when not under pressure, that applies to everyone in the team, it's endemic, it's never improved that and our dreadful throwing ins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davieG said:

We'll not improve on our midtable position unless we can find a way of getting the ball through to whoever is playing up front  unless we do that we're always going to struggle.

Plus stop giving the ball away when not under pressure, that applies to everyone in the team, it's endemic, it's never improved that and our dreadful throwing ins.

Iffy kicks from Kasper too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Tempted to go 3-4-2-1 for this but that means no Albrighton who has been class of late. Hmmmm.

Schmeichel

Soyuncu

Morgan

Maguire

Ricardo or Albrighton

Mendy

Ndidi

Chilwell

Gray

Maddison

Iheanacho

Let us know what you decide then Claude ? 

• Haha 1