Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs 0-2 Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

You're watching a different game to me. He got enough early crosses in for a decent tall forward to attack and get a hat trick. The problem is we don't have a target man and yet keep lofting balls in to the box as though we do!!

Our two target men were deemed surplus to requirements by Puel

7 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Also if I never hear John Hartson co-commentate another game it won't be too soon

Was he the one having full on wankfest over Spuds and failing to notice the obvious offside during the replay for their goal? To think I once quite liked him as a player... Fat twat

Well, that was incredible.

Superb, stunning, breathtaking stuff at times.

I’m so happy I pay my ST for that!

Such a privilege!

I genuinely couldn’t wait for the game to end so I could get home and watch the recording of it!

Messy sheets tonight! :shakey:

• Haha 1

Nothing will change if Puel goes though. Just havent got the quality and composure in the side atm, especially with injuries. 

Need one striker and winger in January. Gray, Albrighton, Okazaki, Albrighton and Ghezzal all blow hot or cold without the needed quality or goal threat. 

Edited by lgfualol

As sad as it is to lose. it's to a top 3 team and we were without Vardy and Maguire.

We're sitting about as good as anyone would have expected before the season, fighting it out for 7th with Everton, Bournemouth and West Ham. Pretty much best case scenario before the season.

Where we're doing better than expected is that we have a load of youngsters playing and gaining experience. I think the future looks good. 

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Our two target men were deemed surplus to requirements by Puel

Yeah, I think there's more to the shipping out of Sliming than meets the eye - I think he must have been causing trouble within the squad. But to then let Ulloa go was a big mistake without a replacement

Just now, Matt said:

Well, that was incredible.

Superb, stunning, breathtaking stuff at times.

I’m so happy I pay my ST for that!

Such a privilege!

I genuinely couldn’t wait for the game to end so I could get home and watch the recording of it!

Messy sheets tonight! :shakey:

Perhaps don't get a ST next year. You certainly seem to have lost your love for the game and the club. You'll probably improve your life by leaving football for awhile.

Gave up my season ticket tonight . I have a real problem with Puels football as it bores me shitless . I wanted a broader view so I thought let’s have a look . My conclusion is neither the fans ,players or the commentators on TV understand what the boring Frenchman is doing . if we don’t book him a place on the ferry ,it’s relegation 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sadly it’s getting all too predictable, especially at home. No game plan or particular style, its mostly dull ponderous play with occasional flashes of tidiness. Give away cheap goals and then have a half hearted effort in the last 15 mins. So heavily reliant on Vardy and a mishmash squad. 

Where I used to get excited and look forwards to matches its becoming less enjoyable. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

If you turned that match off you can't have finished watching many City matches since 2015/16 season

Not many games I've seen have we not even come close to scoring. Other than Burnley at home, who we should have destroyed but for the occasion, we've always scored and looked like scoring. Nothing even close tonight. Unless we had a late rally after I switched off when it was 2-0. 

Just now, Frank large said:

Gave up my season ticket tonight . I have a real problem with Puels football as it bores me shitless . I wanted a broader view so I thought let’s have a look . My conclusion is neither the fans ,players or the commentators on TV understand what the boring Frenchman is doing . if we don’t book him a place on the ferry ,it’s relegation 

It's not it's just....meh....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

As sad as it is to lose. it's to a top 3 team and we were without Vardy and Maguire.

We're sitting about as good as anyone would have expected before the season, fighting it out for 7th with Everton, Bournemouth and West Ham. Pretty much best case scenario before the season.

Where we're doing better than expected is that we have a load of youngsters playing and gaining experience. I think the future looks good. 

Come on, that was poor In the second half.  Puel did nothing infact what he did made things worse

Just now, AKCJ said:

We are a 1 Man team.

Utterly horrendous without Vardy.

Waste of time watching if he’s not playing.

we are a one man team and that man left in july. 

most people think mahrez’s biggest achievement was winning the pfa player of the year as he fired us to the title, in reality the fact he made this puel side bareable to watch is way, way beyond that. 

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

they had their two best players out aswell though.

we wont be fighting for 7th for very long if we keep playing like that...

Just now, ttfn said:

I’m too old to hate football players but Dele Alli is utterly unbearable.

We’re not good enough. Too many average players.

we’ve got quite a lot of decent players but they’re all soft as fu ck. have we ever even come close to looking like producing a comeback when we’ve fallen behind without vardy playing?