Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Crystal Palace (A) 15 Dec Pre Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Delph is a fill in LB so doesn’t count.

Moreno is utter utter shite..Fact.

Baines... best years behind him.

Emerson ? Based on a few minutes in the PL ?

Davies is decent

Arsenal pairing....neither convince 

Baines best years behind him as opposed to fresh faced up and coming teenager Fuchs?

Delph plays left back but doesn’t count 

rightio

??

Christian Fuchs: Was dribbled past more times (52) than any other defender in Europe's top 5 leagues last season

but he is one of the best 2nd choice left backs 

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Baines best years behind him as opposed to fresh faced up and coming teenager Fuchs?

Delph plays left back but doesn’t count 

rightio

??

Christian Fuchs: Was dribbled past more times (52) than any other defender in Europe's top 5 leagues last season

but he is one of the best 2nd choice left backs 

As I said, Delph is purely a fill in LB... I wasn’t fibbing my friend.

Unless you seriously think he is an out and out LB ? You do, don’t ya? Eh eh eh..??

Regarding Fuchs. The guy has never let LCFC down since arriving on a free..

He knows he now plays 2nd fiddle to a massively improved Chilwell. Does it moan, just gets on with it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rigga said:

As I said, Delph is purely a fill in LB... I wasn’t fibbing my friend.

Unless you seriously think he is an out and out LB ? You do, don’t ya? Eh eh eh..??

Regarding Fuchs. The guy has never let LCFC down since arriving on a free..

He knows he now plays 2nd fiddle to a massively improved Chilwell. Does it moan, just gets on with it

Applaud Fuchs, not slate him you tool!

The point being you numbskull, he isn’t one of the best 2nd left backs out there.

He doesn’t moan? His on 50k a week

would he get a game over the players I listed no

There is a stat there from who scored 

if you think having the most taken on defender in any of the top 5 leagues (when he was 30 and playing regularly) isn’t a weakness then you’re more stupid than I thought

Without Zaha they'll spread their play more evenly which will mean more of the ball for Townshend so LB will be an important factor for us but I have faith in Fuchs. There may be an opportunity for Schlupp to sods law score against us but if we can forget last seasons joke of giving them six points and an 8-0 goal difference we should be looking at a 2-1 win or 1-1 at worst. Do what we're good at, don't let them become a bogey team (although they really get up my nose) and let's try to get Hodgson to call us a top ranking team and get him fined for disrepute at the same time.

• Haha 1

For me the Palace game brings back great memories from that famous season of ours.   1-0 to Leicester.  We're gonna win the league.........Great fans Great memories.   Foxes never quit.   I hope they have that fighting spirit today .

Without Zaha they struggle. Fuchs hasn’t let us down before and is as good a replacement as we have anywhere.

we won’t be as bad as last season, although I’ve been to Selhurst Park many times over the years and we don’t generally perform.

We need a good start, the fans get behind them if they can smell blood. A good start is key so Puel needs to get them fired up (mmm!)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Why is he leaking the team? Giving a massive advantage to Palace...

Because he is an attention seeking nob.

Harsh on Evans imo. Morgan somehow turns into Calamity Morgan when he is with Maguire. Lets hope not this game. Attack isnt very exciting.

1 hour ago, Japanfox said:

For me the Palace game brings back great memories from that famous season of ours.   1-0 to Leicester.  We're gonna win the league.........Great fans Great memories.   Foxes never quit.   I hope they have that fighting spirit today .

Looking forward to going back there for the first time since Simon Grayson's header against Wimbledon in 1997. Show that fighting spirit today and there's only one winner today (praying as he says it)..

9 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Why is he leaking the team? Giving a massive advantage to Palace...

I know... But i must admit to checking to see on match days if he has posted anything - hypocrite! Nice for Fuchs to get a premier league match - . Just hope that Chilwell's knee injury won't keep him out for long - really need him for Tuesday as Fuchs will not doubt struggle with two matches in a quick succession. 

Anyhow I have woken up feeling very positive about it all - today we avenge for last year. 

Just out of interest I went to remind myself of what the team was for that fixture. Kasper was out (Hamer replacing him), Albrighton came in at RB (even though Simpson was apparently on the bench - I hadn't remembered it that way?) and Hamza in midfield... oh and we had left out Dragovic (still kind of miss that guy). Yeah we had Mahrez then, but we now have Maddison and Ricardo... I would definitely take this line up over what it was back in April!!

32 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I noticed that. They normally have three goalkeepers there on matchdays don't they, but Jakupovic on his way out maybe?

Sounds like it. If Hamza makes the bench then I'd bet both Jak and Silva will be sold soon.

17 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Lost their last 13 without him scoring 3 goals....

And they're still favourites 

Screenshot_20181214-175920.jpg

Their form isn't brilliant but Palace are at home. We're not Liverpool, why would you expect us to be favourites? I wouldn't. You could make an argument for both teams to be 6/4 but no more in my opinion.

Edited by Max Wall
Question mark in the wrong place.