Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

5 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Not physical enough at all, would be murdered in the PL.

we're not in league one, you don't need to be physical if you're technical quality shines through; the last thing we want is a holding midfielder who's physical to go with the other 3! we want a ball carrier. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

we're not in league one, you don't need to be physical if you're technical quality shines through; the last thing we want is a holding midfielder who's physical to go with the other 3! we want a ball carrier. 

You need a certain level of phydique to actually play in the PL is what I mean. He'd be bullied off the ball all the time.

Diego Laxalt from AC Milan. Hes really versatile and impressed me at the world cup with Uruguay. I think he is what we're missing. Newcastle also said to be interested apparently. Would cost around the £10m pound mark which I think given his talents is quite cheap. Gerimmin.

7 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

You need a certain level of phydique to actually play in the PL is what I mean. He'd be bullied off the ball all the time.

Footballers don't need to have strong and sturdy physique's, that's complete nonsense.

How is David Brooks at Bournemouth succeeding in the Premier League then? He's built like a matchstick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Diego Laxalt from AC Milan. Hes really versatile and impressed me at the world cup with Uruguay. I think he is what we're missing. Newcastle also said to be interested apparently. Would cost around the £10m pound mark which I think given his talents is quite cheap. Gerimmin.

Ranieri wanted him here when he was in charge

John Marquis from Doncaster?  I know he's playing League One football, but he clearly knows where the goal is (top scorer in EFL this season) and has been likened to Vardy.  He's only 26 and unlike other options he would probably be happy to sit on the bench most weeks, in order to get a PL move.  Doncaster wouldn't be overjoyed to lose him, so maybe offer someone on loan as a sweetener.

2 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Footballers don't need to have strong and sturdy physique's, that's complete nonsense.

How is David Brooks at Bournemouth succeeding in the Premier League then? He's built like a matchstick.

Meant physicality* if he's going to get pushed off the ball, he can't succeed in the league where you are given the least time on the ball in the world. 

4 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Cardiff look like they are about to sign a Striker  from Nantes..£20m 

Decent enough scoring record..

Oh wait, hes over 6ft... so we can’t buy him!

Cardiff are possibly the 2nd least attractive club to move to in the PL. Do you really think we want him? The likes of Mounie have had good scoring records in Ligue 1, doesn't mean anything.

9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Cardiff are possibly the 2nd least attractive club to move to in the PL. Do you really think we want him? The likes of Mounie have had good scoring records in Ligue 1, doesn't mean anything.

We won’t want him..too tall.. may be in danger of scoring from crosses

Edited by Rigga