Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

12 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Nacho can make quality passes in the final 3rd aswell when he gets the chance.

You might scoff at this but i've seen it for us, I swear!

There were flashes of it at the end of last season and even some this season when played behind Vardy on a rare few occasions.

He simply cannot play as a lone striker in Puel's system. Nor can Vardy really or anyone else come to think of it... :ph34r: 

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Gelson Martins is available from At Madrid. We were definitely after him before, but the whole sporting situation ruined that.

They're looking to offload Kalinic as well... now I know he's not exactly a world beater but there's your plan B right there for getting on the end of crosses!

A massive yes to this! hes exactly the sort of player we need to create opportunites for Vardy.

23 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I saw that Puel said we don't need to look for  any more players this transfer window when we are crying out for two strikers, if he thinks the current side is the end of his development of the club he might as well quit now. 

When you go to look around a house you're buying, do you walk around with a massive stonk on telling the owner how it would break your heart if they didn't sell it to you?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, AjcW said:

When you go to look around a house you're buying, do you walk around with a massive stonk on telling the owner how it would break your heart if they didn't sell it to you?

On an aside I once sold a car in the Mercury. A guy rings me up, comes to see the car drives it round the block and says "I very much like the car and would like to offer you the full asking price" 

And no, it wasn't how I met Jon Rudkin before anybody asks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

On an aside I once sold a car in the Mercury. A guy rings me up, comes to see the car drives it round the block and says "I very much like the car and would like to offer you the full asking price" 

And no, it wasn't how I met Jon Rudkin before anybody asks.

lol excellent

32 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think when I walk around a house I want to buy with a massive stonk on that's part of the reason no one will sell me their house!!

34 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Sounds like the Right Move too me.. :blush:

(gets coat)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Care to elaborate?

What does he do well? He’s never done anything to impress me when I’ve seen him play, he’ll be in the Championship in a season or two. 

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

What does he do well? He’s never done anything to impress me when I’ve seen him play, he’ll be in the Championship in a season or two. 

I've watched him a fair bit and he can pass. Something we're missing as a strong attribute in midfield. For his age he has Prem & European experience. He'll hit the ground running. For a loan player, he'd be cheap and ready, and we can reassess for the position in the summer.

Edited by sphericalfox

27 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I've watched him a fair bit and he can pass. Something we're missing as a strong attribute in midfield. For his age he has Prem & European experience. He'll hit the ground running. For a loan player, he'd be cheap and ready, and we can reassess for the position in the summer.

The only reason he has that experience is that Mourinho decided to use him as a way to try to humiliate Pogba. He can run about a bit but that's more or less the extent of his ability at this level

8 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

You know if he’d come and I know he’s 31 Fellaini would do a real job for us. He’s played DM at Man U under Moyes But was an attacking midfielder at Everton and later on at Man U played as an attacking midfielder. I genuinely wonder if he would be a great utility player for us for the next 2-3 years but could certainly step in this season. Available for about 14 million....

Some awesome person (can’t think who) posted that earlier and got no replies or reps ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Don’t think I would mind us giving a shot to Chicharito personally. Natural finisher something we don’t really have in our strikeforce.

Would love it personally.  Also build our rep more in Houston! 

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Matty James MkII