Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

Would we be boring to watch if we replaced functional hard working players like albrighton for brahimi, Mendy for Loftus cheek for example. Prime example being Simpson being replaced with Ricardo. We now have a right back comfortable going past the half way line and it’s better to watch. I just feel we need better players rather than a new manager

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Speaking of.  Where are all the Algerian Leicester fans on here?  They said they'd stick around even when Mahrez left :cry:

We got Ghezzal in ffs, they should still be here

Well, it turns out they are/were all pretty much glory hunters and fans of particular Algerian players, and not fans of the club.

#shockhorror #nationalpride #renegades

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MPH said:

so Guiseppi Rossi is a free agent... would he be a bad short term option to take a bit of pressure off of Vardy? 

I would say he would be more competition for Maddison in that second striker role. More of a Okazaki replacement imo. But would be for it if terms are correct.

Would bring a lot of experience for the younger lads to learn off too.

What about a cheeky bid for JOEL LATIBEAUDIERE the young Man city RB who isn't signing a new contract because he wants playing time. Could be a better alternative than Amartey and allow us to sell Simpson to Fulham now whilst we can still get money for him.

Other youngsters I'd be interested in are attacking midfielder George McEachran from Chelsea, Tashan Oakley Boothe from Spurs, Emile Rowe from Arsenal (though probably not much chance there), Danny Loader a young striker at Reading who could jump at the chance of coming to us and in the very unlikely camp Rhian Brewster from Liverpool who won the golden boot at the U17 world cup but has signed a new liverpool contract.

With our striker woes what about a short term contract for Guiseppe Rossi - he's without a club, so no fee and younger than Vards.

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, FIF said:

What about a cheeky bid for JOEL LATIBEAUDIERE the young Man city RB who isn't signing a new contract because he wants playing time. Could be a better alternative than Amartey and allow us to sell Simpson to Fulham now whilst we can still get money for him.

Other youngsters I'd be interested in are attacking midfielder George McEachran from Chelsea, Tashan Oakley Boothe from Spurs, Emile Rowe from Arsenal (though probably not much chance there), Danny Loader a young striker at Reading who could jump at the chance of coming to us and in the very unlikely camp Rhian Brewster from Liverpool who won the golden boot at the U17 world cup but has signed a new liverpool contract.

With our striker woes what about a short term contract for Guiseppe Rossi - he's without a club, so no fee and younger than Vards.

Like this  idea, would be interesting to know if such youngster transfers were feasible.

(Going all German on these so called big teams, by committing to playing time for the youngsters)

9 hours ago, MPH said:

so Guiseppi Rossi is a free agent... would he be a bad short term option to take a bit of pressure off of Vardy? 

We could do with a short-term option with no strings, especially in the creativity department, so I wouldn't be against this. 

We need to unlock defences and Rossi would be a player who could offer us a little extra in that department. 

My only concern would be, if it meant Maddison, Gray, Barnes etc lost some valuable game time needed to continue their development. 

I think we are in a rare position where we are unlikely to get 7th, but also unlikely to finish below 12th, so I do wonder if this time could be used to give players like Barnes, Gray, Maddison and even Iheanacho, all valuable time to develop. 

Kemar Roofe This would be a decent signing for us knows where the net is and is tenacious to go with it, met the lad a couple of years ago seems to have a steady head on his shoulders was a Baggies graduate but had the wrong attitude in his teens and was let go by them?

When I spoke to him he was just about to sign or just had signed for Oxford jokingly said he should play for us, he’s done very well at Leeds scoring 14 goals and a few assists along the way would be an ideal partner for Vardy upfront !!

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/leicester-should-go-all-out-to-sign-kemar-roofe/

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Kemar Roofe This would be a decent signing for us knows where the net is and is tenacious to go with it, met the lad a couple of years ago seems to have a steady head on his shoulders was a Baggies graduate but had the wrong attitude in his teens and was let go by them?

When I spoke to him he was just about to sign or just had signed for Oxford jokingly said he should play for us, he’s done very well at Leeds scoring 14 goals and a few assists along the way would be an ideal partner for Vardy upfront !!

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/leicester-should-go-all-out-to-sign-kemar-roofe/

Is your name Luke Randall by any chance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Striker, Che Adams seems a good choice

Midfield - this is tricky, extremely in fact, maybe someone who sits further forward than N’Did/Mendy put can spray passes

(Drinkwater of old i guess); Neves gave a masterclass yesterday.

Regarding N’Didi - I am not convinced he is quite as bad as some  are making out.

Edited by Dahnsouff

Just been watching Diego Castro play for Perth Glory. Not sure if anyone else has seen him play, but he is such a good player for them and exactly the style of player we need. Creative, seems to see everything and knows where everyone is. Brilliant through balls and rarely loses possession even in the tightest spaces.

Not saying to sign him of course, much lower standard league and he is knocking on a bit, but someone with the same qualities. I got nothing :(.

Not necessarily for now but for summer:

Ryan Sessegnon - to start on left and provide back up at left back

christian benteke- absolute beast on his day and needs a move to kickstart career, could be cheap

central midfielder who can create. I don’t have much knowledge of foreign leagues nowadays so these are my suggestions from PL:

aaron mooy 

tom cairney 

jonjo shelvey

Ruben loftus-cheek

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Not necessarily for now but for summer:

Ryan Sessegnon - to start on left and provide back up at left back

christian benteke- absolute beast on his day and needs a move to kickstart career, could be cheap

central midfielder who can create. I don’t have much knowledge of foreign leagues nowadays so these are my suggestions from PL:

aaron mooy 

tom cairney 

jonjo shelvey

Ruben loftus-cheek

giphy.gif

:ph34r:

• Like 1