Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Chilwell to Manchester City

It is in Chilwell's best interest to stay at Leicester in my opinion.  How much game time will be realistically get at Man City, if Mendy is fully fit? He will find himself in same situation as Mahrez - sitting on the bench with his finger up his arse, stunting his development, not playing games and stalling his England career.  The grass isn't always greener.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Lay off the beer mate.

I am tea total Rusko, 63 years old and have never drank alcohol of any kind, also have not missed a Leicester game, home or away in 47 years,  so my opinion however amusing you and the laughers may find it is simply that, my opinion, Van Dick is ridiculously over rated and is simply another big ugly centre half who cocks up as often as any other, for me Maguire is every bit as good / better, would still cash in on him though :-) would love Chilly to stay and become the finished article though !

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mad biker said:

I am tea total Rusko, 63 years old and have never drank alcohol of any kind, also have not missed a Leicester game, home or away in 47 years,  so my opinion however amusing you and the laughers may find it is simply that, my opinion, Van Dick is ridiculously over rated and is simply another big ugly centre half who cocks up as often as any other, for me Maguire is every bit as good / better, would still cash in on him though :-) would love Chilly to stay and become the finished article though !

You need to start drinking especially as you are already wearing beer goggles.

19 hours ago, mad biker said:

always find it hard to believe when people say this. fair play if it's true

On 04/04/2019 at 12:53, The whole world smiles said:

Yes he did not turn up for training when he was supposed too that is a fact. But that's not what you said. You said he downed tools like a whiny little bitch that is not a fact it's an opinion on the fact.

In his last season he played 36 league games scoring 11 goals and assisting 10 good numbers for someone that downed tools!

I disagree with your opinion mine is that he was disappointed after his big move collapsed and was doing what he could to make sure he got it next time (which he did).

Am I in a Chilwell thread or Mardyezz thread? :huh:

58 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

Why wouldn't it be? :dunno:

1 hour ago, don_danbury said:

I never understand when people don't read past...comments and not understand the gist/connection,within the thread...:rolleyes:

Edited by fuchsntf

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I never understand when people don't read past...comments and not understand the gist/connection,within the thread...:rolleyes:

because some people can't read.

2 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

Am I in a Chilwell thread or Mardyezz thread? :huh:

Threads meander all the time....... this is FT!

15 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

You need to start drinking especially as you are already wearing beer goggles.

14 hours ago, don_danbury said:

Mad Biker is credible. :thumbup:

57 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Man City will have a go I reckon after Delph yesterday. 

Transfer ban will save us for another season hopefully. 

13 hours ago, don_danbury said:

because some people can't read.

I got stumped at Jack n Jill...I am sure she pushed him!!!

I was great at maths & Spelling,brilliant at poetry,but thought grammar was someone my grandad married..:D

• Haha 3

On 03/04/2019 at 20:28, Stevosevic said:

Suffered? He's got a good chance of winning the quadruple this season lol

I'm sure he's really regretting it 

Bet he is just loving life and all the adoration that he is getting. lol

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/riyad-mahrez-2018-2019-performances.335464/page-262

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Bet he is just loving life and all the adoration that he is getting. lol

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/riyad-mahrez-2018-2019-performances.335464/page-262

Footballers can brush that off. 

If he finishes the season with 4 trophies and doubled his wages I'm sure he would take that over another season in a mid table side.

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

Footballers can brush that off. 

If he finishes the season with 4 trophies and doubled his wages I'm sure he would take that over another season in a mid table side.

sometimes!

i remember ripping into Jason Lee when e was playing for forest. he tied his dreads up so they were dangling above his head. We all used to sing ‘ he’s got a pineapple on his head!’ well apparently all opposition fans used to sing that at him and he ended up getting quite depressed over it!!

I haven't followed him much this season but even we knew he wasn't exactly a player who tracks back and contributes defensively, he was for me a luxury player but once he had his moment he was absolute gold for us.

Don't begrudge him for going to Man City as I'm sure he fancied his chances but who knows, may become the finished article next season... just needs a run of games and to learn to adapt his play.

1 hour ago, Rusko187 said:

I haven't followed him much this season but even we knew he wasn't exactly a player who tracks back and contributes defensively, he was for me a luxury player but once he had his moment he was absolute gold for us.

Don't begrudge him for going to Man City as I'm sure he fancied his chances but who knows, may become the finished article next season... just needs a run of games and to learn to adapt his play.

i think arsenal or spurs will come in for him

1 hour ago, MPH said:

i think arsenal or spurs will come in for him

Neither will meet our valuation. Not going to happen. Plus not sure this is really a big step up from us?

17 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Neither will meet our valuation. Not going to happen. Plus not sure this is really a big step up from us?

consistent top6 caliber? too much of a big step? wait until LCFC have cemented top6 for the next 3 seasons then you will have a point..

On 08/04/2019 at 22:33, mad biker said:

You’re crackers mate

2 hours ago, Simoken said:

consistent top6 caliber? too much of a big step? wait until LCFC have cemented top6 for the next 3 seasons then you will have a point..

Whatever. Look at Arsenal’s and Spuds record fees paid.  They are no where what Top and Rudders would except for Chillers.  You can discount both of these two. Man City or Liverpool? You may be correct.

6 hours ago, mozartfox said:

You dont think Arsenal and Spurs are a big step up from us?

they will both most likely be playing champions league football in front of 60k home fans, we won’t even be playing Europa in front of 32k fans.

He’ll probably also fancy his chances of game time going to either of those and will be aware of how much game time Mahrez has got at Man City.

• Like 1