Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Time for Puel to go

3 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Me neither. Trouble is it's going to take a lot more than two wins to change my mind, let's see if his new tactics continue and he doesn't revert back to the negative sterile ways before those two wins. Having said that if we continue to play high tempo attractive football even in a win or lose situation I will be the first to eat humble pie and gladly so. I'd rather him and city be a success and prove me wrong and make me look a plonker any day.:scarf:

Agreed. Our league position is fine, I'd be delighted if we finished 7th but some of our performances have just been horrible. I dont mind us losing or drawing so long as we have a good go at teams. But the palace and Fulham games sent me over the edge! Can't understand why Puel has such an issue with Palace/Hodgson ?.

Even the spurs game, which in hindsight wasn't the worst result considering they have been hammering everyone recently, was just so bad to watch. It was poor to see spurs not even get out of 2nd gear and beat us so comfortably. 

But anyway, enough of my moaning, 2 excellent results and performances over xmas and we should all be happy and proud of our players and our manager.