Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mo-rima

Hamza

Recommended Posts

I've never liked Klopp but his words today are infuriating, all he does is stoke up anger towards Hamza, the only problem i have with it is i think Cagler should have made that challenge before Hamza, it was a professional foul at pace and it's embarrassing he's made it out to be anything more

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martyn said:

He is going to get a reputation as a dirty player isn't he. 

 

Klopp saying it was a terrible challenge worthy of a red, adding to Bruce calling him out for a horror challenge in the league Cup at Newcastle. Both were in no way red card challenges, but because they ended up with players getting injured he is getting called out, unfairly imo. 

 

As it happens, the only really bad challenge I've seen him make is the one for England u21s in the summer, but doesn't help his cause with managers calling him out. 

 

Hope the inevitable scrutiny on him won't change his all action style 

The irony is that if the biased referee had given a free kick against Salah for his blatant nudge on Soyuncu then Hamza wouldn’t’ve been in a position where he had to take Salah out. It’s surprising that Klopp didn’t notice Trent AA’s attempt at Achilles tendon extraction via studs on Youri a far more dangerous tackle than Hamza’s. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the scousers will make a lot of this.. and it comes on the previous coverage if the Newcastle game.  while both lacked intent and provide food for Hamza thought.... the referees will be watching him now.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klopp's talking absolute horse crap there. A red card for that simply because the opponent is at full pelt? You'd hardly ever end a game with eleven men. I like the man but he does come out with some tripe. The Alexander-Arnold challenge was equally dangerous and his team didn't exactly do badly out of tight refereeing calls today. Seriously, he can shut up.

 

It's a shame that Hamza could find himself a marked man because of a couple of meaty challenges, and the hypocrisy and hyperbole of two managers, in Bruce and Klopp.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticks and stones...

 

Remember when we lost to Arsenal last minute? Was sickening and we came back stronger.

 

 Early days, we will learn from this. Vile abuse for Hamza - no excuse for it.

 

Onwards! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hadn't seen it before MOTD and thought he'd lunged in studs up on Salah from what Klopp had said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Corky said:

I hadn't seen it before MOTD and thought he'd lunged in studs up on Salah from what Klopp had said.


Quite, just seen it first time myself... from all the talk I thought it was a studs up, straight leg, off ground shin breaker!! 
 

Just a ‘clumsy’ tackle from behind?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klopp's attack on Hamza is designed to divert attention from the distasteful aspects of Liverpool's performance. Salah routinely makes tackles on him look like life-threatening attacks, and Hamza's challenge, while unlikely to win the ball, was obviously not intended to injure. Klopp comes out of this looking classless, blinkered and vindictive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, inckley fox said:

Klopp's talking absolute horse crap there. A red card for that simply because the opponent is at full pelt? You'd hardly ever end a game with eleven men. I like the man but he does come out with some tripe. The Alexander-Arnold challenge was equally dangerous and his team didn't exactly do badly out of tight refereeing calls today. Seriously, he can shut up.

 

It's a shame that Hamza could find himself a marked man because of a couple of meaty challenges, and the hypocrisy and hyperbole of two managers, in Bruce and Klopp.

The very bad thing about the TAA challenge is that there was no free kick or even a yellow

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fabinho absolutely nailed maddison (i think) but cos it was in the first half and in our half he got his deserved yellow card and nobody cried. 

 

hope he injures at least one player on every team tbh. they're all cu nts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

The irony is that if the biased referee had given a free kick against Salah for his blatant nudge on Soyuncu then Hamza wouldn’t’ve been in a position where he had to take Salah out. It’s surprising that Klopp didn’t notice Trent AA’s attempt at Achilles tendon extraction via studs on Youri a far more dangerous tackle than Hamza’s. 

Agree 100% shit ref.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****ing love him, and his hard ass tackling. About time someone started injecting some bollocks back into the game, Klopp doesn’t like it because it’s fair unlike his pathetic players throwing themselves around like Beth tweddle. Hope Salah is sat at hole sobbing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

giphy.gif

 

Heroic tackle. Took one for the team.

 

**** Klopp and **** the scousers. 

Massive overreaction about that tackle. Its not vicious at all and I'm convinced he's actually trying to get the ball there, obviously making sure the man doesn't get away at the same time. Very unlucky to land on Salah's ankle and far from intentional or dangerous. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit unfortunate to injure Salah but terrible tackle well worthy of the yellow. 

 

As I've said before he’s doing himself no favours  at the moment and earning himself a reputation. 

 

All good saying he doesn’t need to change his game until he gets sent off in a game we need to win.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Massive overreaction about that tackle. Its not vicious at all and I'm convinced he's actually trying to get the ball there, obviously making sure the man doesn't get away at the same time. Very unlucky to land on Salah's ankle and far from intentional or dangerous. 

 

The balls gone and he knows that, it’s not vicious or dangerous  I agree he’s trying to break up play but as usual with Hamsar recently it’s a lunge he’s not in total control of it. if you’ve played the game it’s the kind of tackle you dread, someone flying in on your trailing leg when you’ve got ahead of them is not pleasant,  I've seen very similar slightly less well timed tackles with a bit more force result in Broken ankles..

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Hope he never changes his game. Ever. 

same. hope salah is out for a time. said it earlier but it was a fantastic challenge. 

Edited by don_danbury
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...