Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

Kasper deserves a lot of credit for his saves in the second half but I thought Maddison was excellent. He deserved some stick in previous matches for not pulling his weight defensively but with four tackles and involvement in this match he was excellent - and to top it off with a perfectly weighed assist for Vardy was superb. The match was special for me because we had two academy graduates who've been with us since they were kids performing at the top level of football in this countrya. Next season we may have three and quite possibly in the England squads too.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Lucky to get away with a win yesterday, better finishing and Chelsea could of netted 1 or 2 goals towards the end. 

Agree with this somewhat, few centimetres here and there and we're talking a 2-1/3-1 loss and Puel getting mauled on here once again. But I guess that's football. Everyone put in a shift yesterday and there were some great individual performances. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I don’t wanna be on a downer either; this is someone whose fought Puel’s corner and enjoyed yesterday immensely. However the behaviour on the bench between Puel and his staff looked extremely strained. 

EVERYTHING IS FINE. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH THEIR AGENDAS. EVERYTHING IS FINE. REPEAT: EVERYTHING IS FINE.

There are various issues which need dealing with. I just hope the manager can remove the blinkers and adapt his philosophies a bit, in all areas.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I believe JP is the journo of choice when those at the top of the club want to drip feed info .......

He gets info from various nooks and corners, high and low.

Makes me laugh when I've leaked bits of info and people say: "Well until John Percy reports it I don't believe you" and then he reports similar stuff and people say: "Well he's clearly got a negative agenda and is making stuff up" lol

• Like 2

A little bit of luck mixed in with a whole lotta balls. Great win. 

Chilwell and Ricardo were going to have to put in heroic performances with that formation, and, damn, they certainly were up for it. Really proud of the squad and Puel for that performance. 

Let’s see what we can do on Wednesday; Man City have shown that they are only mortals after all.

• Like 1

On 22/12/2018 at 17:26, MPH said:

it just all depends if consistently bad performances  lead people to believe we are going backwards. sometimes someone thinks they are doing the right thing and it becomes apparent that the wrong mentality of consistently bad performances are giving the players the wrong mindset.

Were we wrong to sack Ranieri when we did? He would argue he hadn’t completed the Job he was intending to do, other people would argue we were sliding down quickly.... no one would of expected to it won the league again at all but things were not looking good..

Getting us relegated ?

• Like 1

On 24/12/2018 at 00:44, brucey said:

Just remembered this thread. Top was at the game yesterday too. We’ll have made them proud

Was he definitely there mate yeh? 

I was hoping he was because of this story but didnt see him in any footage or pictures. 

I'd be delighted if he was there

9 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Was he definitely there mate yeh? 

I was hoping he was because of this story but didnt see him in any footage or pictures. 

I'd be delighted if he was there

Yeah he definitely was :) 

chairman-of-leicester-city-aiyawatt-sriv

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/chairman-of-leicester-city-aiyawatt-srivaddhanaprabha-looks-news-photo/1074575796

Loved this too

Edited by brucey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1