Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Celtic Fans

On 24/12/2018 at 13:29, Foxy_Bear said:

You're not racist. Probably not Xenophobic either. Just a D!ck!

As a Scot and a Leicester fan since 98/99.... It's a bit of a kick in the bawz to see some of your attitudes towards us "Stupid Jocks"..... That's st!t i'd expect from Chelsea or Spurs fans.... I thought we as a fan base were better than that. 

Oh for goodness sake you'll be claiming your ancestors were all slaves on English plantations next. Ditch the chip on the shoulder lark it's so old hat.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Oh for goodness sake you'll be claiming your ancestors were all slaves on English plantations next. Ditch the chip on the shoulder lark it's so old hat.

Aye awrite pal, we've got a chip on our shoulder... nothing to do with some of the attitude shown towards us by some of our supposed English cousins. No need to read through this very thread to see some of it for your self eh? Kn0b.

• Like 1

The main reason Celtic and Rangers won’t get into the EPL is the fact that there are only 4 champions league places.2/3 years of prem money would make those 2 very competitive indeed.

They are both huge clubs with massive world wide support.

Personally i have no soft spot for either club but I have got massive respect for them both.On a level playing field they are both top 6 no question.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

The main reason Celtic and Rangers won’t get into the EPL is the fact that there are only 4 champions league places.2/3 years of prem money would make those 2 very competitive indeed.

Personally i have no soft spot for either club but I have got massive respect for them both.On a level playing field they are both top 6 no question.

Like Leeds, Villa, Wednesday etc are top six.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

Top 6 in The Championship perhaps! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Like Leeds, Villa, Wednesday etc are top six.

If they were invited south then suddenly they would become extremely attractive to foreign investment.Im quite sure there’d be an American multi billionaire interested in Celtic for one.

Which team has a ready made 60000 stadium already in place.Which team already has massive worldwide support despite playing in an inferior league.Its not Villa Wednesday or Leeds.

1 hour ago, srex9 said:

I was born in Scotland and lived there all my life and have even represented them on an international level at my given sport. In my honest opinion I've had abuse from certain people because I have English parents. There is most definitely a chip on the shoulder of a lot of Scots. I get the sense that what pisses them off about the English is actually ignorance rather than arrogance. People in England couldn't really care less about what people in Scotland think of them, and that's truly what winds the Scots up. They just mistake that care free attitude as arrogance. The English media on the other hand does portray arrogance, but that's common. 

I've NEVER been to England and not had someone be extremely rude to me about being Scottish.

Last time I was told to straight up "fVck off back to scotland"

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

It worries me that you know what cat litter tastes like.

lol I meant it tastes like minced beef, but with a weird crunch to it. It was far less offensive tasting than I expected, but I wouldn't be bothered if I never ate it again

8 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

If they were invited south then suddenly they would become extremely attractive to foreign investment.Im quite sure there’d be an American multi billionaire interested in Celtic for one.

Which team has a ready made 60000 stadium already in place.Which team already has massive worldwide support despite playing in an inferior league.Its not Villa Wednesday or Leeds.

Point us, size matters not. Otherwise those teams would be in the top 10. 

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Aye awrite pal, we've got a chip on our shoulder... nothing to do with some of the attitude shown towards us by some of our supposed English cousins. No need to read through this very thread to see some of it for your self eh? Kn0b.

You broke our crossbar ya barstwards.

To be fair to Celtic they are a huge club with fans all over the world, were they to have access to the money and appeal of PL football to sign players then I image there would be every chance they could compete well, although to say they’d be top 6 no problem is a bit bold to say the least.

For someone to say they’d be no bigger than Cardiff or Swansea is rubbish, neither of those sides fill/filled their stadium week in week out whilst playing in the PL, Celtic get 50,000+ every week whilst playing in the SPL.

To comment on the original post, I have seen on here fans suggest we sign Rashford and someone the other day suggest bidding 40m for Son, so for us to turn round and call a few Celtic fans on the internet deluded is somewhat hypocritical. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ge12 said:

To be fair to Celtic they are a huge club with fans all over the world, were they to have access to the money and appeal of PL football to sign players then I image there would be every chance they could compete well, although to say they’d be top 6 no problem is a bit bold to say the least.

For someone to say they’d be no bigger than Cardiff or Swansea is rubbish, neither of those sides fill/filled their stadium week in week out whilst playing in the PL, Celtic get 50,000+ every week whilst playing in the SPL.

To comment on the original post, I have seen on here fans suggest we sign Rashford and someone the other day suggest bidding 40m for Son, so for us to turn round and call a few Celtic fans on the internet deluded is somewhat hypocritical. 

it's not hard to fill a stadium when you never lose