Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Post Thread 2-1

So, that's 6 points from games where we were supposed to get 0; we're talking full-strength Chelsea/Man City sides here. That's absurd enough, but then you throw in the fact that we didn't shithouse our way to those wins, we played like champions. Sure, we found a bit of luck at times, but that's part of the game.

• Like 4

Checked to see if we's managed an equaliser or were two behind. Now need a doctor as jaw has locked in "shocked" dropped mode. I look like I've got a toffee stuck between my back teeth or something (probably is one in there somewhere this time of year). Wow, full of pride for the boys and each and every one of the 12th (or is that 15th) man who no doubt roared the points home (whilst staining the seats with post Turkey & veg flatulence - or worse). Best of the rest with Everton, Watford and Wolves just behind, normality resumes via the most surprising pair of wins. We never do it the easy way do we!

16 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Puel in :scarf:

what a a couple of games!!!!

Did the sudden change of gameplay to the more direct old Leicester way because of the alleged revolt led by Vardy?? All of a sudden, we seen not passing sideways anymore in hope of keeping possession but playing more direct to Vardy and other forward players.

Vardy was fantastic and so were Albrighton, Hamza and Ricardo (best summer signing) !

• Haha 1

Conceded first again.Not good enough.(Someone has to get a moan in!)...

Beating Man City and Chelsea. Normal service resumed.

Was looking for 8 points before the Fulham game to Everton away. Who would have believed that 6 would be gained in the last 4 days.

Savage effort and desire. For the purposes of Europe it doesn't make up for last Tuesday but given how they sold us a pup in Nacho nd disrupted the 2nd half of last season with Mahrez-gate I'm absolutely delighted we brought them down a peg or two.

Job well done lads. Support was magnificent too.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KingKoala said:

I knew we have good enough squad to play better football and it is showing finally!

I'm so happy about it!

We have a good squad, now playing more to their potential. Hamza played a big role and so did Puel in listening to the players and let them play more direct.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Buce said:

If that doesn't stop the Puel Out nonsense, I don't know what will: right team, right tactics, right substitutions.

Right man for the job.

Bloody right it should. What a sub bringing Simpson on and pushing Ricardo up. I hope he stays in place for this job, there will be hiccups but the last two matches had sure signs of having our Leicester back. Happy happy Christmas 

• Like 2