Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Post Thread 2-1

Wow, just wow.

what a win, matched and bettered one of the best teams in the world.

resilience an grit, held in there when things got tough and got the reward. 

The midfield trio is working a treat, two incredible results. Who would have thought it? Ricardo is as good as the best fullbacks in the league, this young team could be immense in a few years.

merry Christmas Foxes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Yo lads, you can just celebrate the last two results you know. You don't *have to* add your "but before that..." caveats. Just fvcking enjoy it.

Seventh in the league having beaten Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games. We should all be living for this shit! Merry Christmas!

amen to that voll

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yes - but when we push up against crap teams we literally have no clue. When we strip teams of the ball and have somewhere to run into we look very dangerous indeed.

That's funny, a couple of weeks ago, the narrative was "we can only beat relegation candidates (so we will become one soon)".

Just now, yks said:

That's funny, a couple of weeks ago, the narrative was "we can only beat relegation candidates (so we will become one soon)".

Not my narrative.

People on here have INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS its not Puel in v Puel out.

Its about the football not the man and the football has changed for some magic reason...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Not my narrative.

People on here have INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS its not Puel in v Puel out.

Its about the football not the man and the football has changed for some magic reason...

Magic reason : because we played against top teams who didn't sit back and allowed us to counter ?

Edited by yks
  • Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Why was Delph sent off? other end from me and didn't see what happened!

He caught Ricardo high up and the front of his knee with the follow through. Made me wince on the replay. Could have been a leg-breaker If Ricardo's leg was planted. I doubt they'll be many complaints with the red card .

• Thanks 1

As delighted as I am, I have to have a bitch and moan about the media. The BBC were reporting our win as "Man City lose", then I turned on Sky Sports News, in anticipation of a Puel post-match interview only to ultimately get an interview with Pep, with the introduction along the lines of "What went wrong for Man City?". 

2 wins on the spin vs 2 of the best sides - one of the challengers, the other, current champions warrants more acknowledgement.

*Rant over and back to being chuffed!*

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Yo lads, you can just celebrate the last two results you know. You don't *have to* add your "but before that..." caveats. Just fvcking enjoy it.

Seventh in the league having beaten Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games. We should all be living for this shit! Merry Christmas!

I'm enjoying it even more because of the "but before that" :D