Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Long Term Strategy

It's a silly argument to say "if not for these two wins we'd be bottom half". And then to write off other wins because we didn't win well enough? Obviously if we lost all our games we'd be doing badly, but we didn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A successful long term strategy is only as good as the players you can get to buy into it, without quality players there is no long term strategy. How long do people think that our quality players are going to stick around for when they don’t see success, and today’s result will start to put doubts in players minds as to what they can achieve at Leicester. Players like Chilwell,  Maguire, Ricardo and madison will be off if they get the sniff of success at other clubs.

I think we are going in the right direction and in phase of transition with our squad to many players on sentiment. After today’s game it is clear we do need an overhaul of some of the players we are carrying. The ones that need to go are James, Okazaki, King, Fuchs, and even Ineacho it’s not working for him here and we need to move one. The others that we could phase out are Simpson, Morgan Silva Iborra and loan out diabate. Obviously not get rid in one go but I’d like to see replacements for those. Today was painful to watch as we created but strikers and I really hope he brings in options 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brownfox said:

I think we are going in the right direction and in phase of transition with our squad to many players on sentiment. After today’s game it is clear we do need an overhaul of some of the players we are carrying. The ones that need to go are James, Okazaki, King, Fuchs, and even Ineacho it’s not working for him here and we need to move one. The others that we could phase out are Simpson, Morgan Silva Iborra and loan out diabate. Obviously not get rid in one go but I’d like to see replacements for those. Today was painful to watch as we created but strikers and I really hope he brings in options 

Puel hasn’t just arrived. He’s had an age to suss the squad and react to it.

its his baby ?