Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Crystal Palace

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Manini said:

Anybody got an idea when this will go on general sale? Or failing that, if a season ticket holder would be kind enough to sort me a ticket it would be appreciated....:thumbup:

Surprised that it's not already to be honest. The last of the various priority category sale days was 2nd January. Looks like there is several hundred tickets left so you will definitely be able to get one. I have already used my membership allocation unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Surprised that it's not already to be honest. The last of the various priority category sale days was 2nd January. Looks like there is several hundred tickets left so you will definitely be able to get one. I have already used my membership allocation unfortunately.

Me too but I’ve been told it should be GS in Feb. I’ll be sound, cheers for your help! 

Just a quick question.....when you go through the turnstiles and scan your ticket, does anyone pay much attention as you go through? The reason I’m asking is that I’ve got an under 8 ticket that im

hoping can be used by a 13 year old and a male adult ticket that will be used by a female (wouldn’t have thought that’d be a problem). Also a male under 18 ticket which will be used by a 15 year old girl. I’m coming all the way up from Cornwall so it’d be a disaster if there was any issue(s) getting in ? Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks ?

21 minutes ago, Salieri said:

Just a quick question.....when you go through the turnstiles and scan your ticket, does anyone pay much attention as you go through? The reason I’m asking is that I’ve got an under 8 ticket that im

hoping can be used by a 13 year old and a male adult ticket that will be used by a female (wouldn’t have thought that’d be a problem). Also a male under 18 ticket which will be used by a 15 year old girl. I’m coming all the way up from Cornwall so it’d be a disaster if there was any issue(s) getting in ? Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks ?

I don't know what area of the ground your tickets are for, but the last twice i've taken my 11 year old with me into the family stand, they have checked my tickets about 10 yards from the turnstile ( before the security bag checks), the steward last time said that's fine he looks 11 ( i had a 10-11 age group ticket). So if this is standard procedure you might be struggling with the 13 year old on an 8 years old ticket, you shouldn't have no problem with the under 18 ticket for a 15 year old . You could always ring the club & ask them to up-grade the under 8 ticket, it shouldn't cost too much more, I think you are able to do this.

4 minutes ago, TOMMYG said:

I don't know what area of the ground your tickets are for, but the last twice i've taken my 11 year old with me into the family stand, they have checked my tickets about 10 yards from the turnstile ( before the security bag checks), the steward last time said that's fine he looks 11 ( i had a 10-11 age group ticket). So if this is standard procedure you might be struggling with the 13 year old on an 8 years old ticket, you shouldn't have no problem with the under 18 ticket for a 15 year old . You could always ring the club & ask them to up-grade the under 8 ticket, it shouldn't cost too much more, I think you are able to do this.

Thanks for the reply ? Yeah I think I might have to do the upgrade thing for peace of mind. So the gender thing shouldn’t be a problem for the other ones then? (Adult female using and adult male ticket and under 18 female using an under 18 male ticket).

1 minute ago, Salieri said:

Thanks for the reply ? Yeah I think I might have to do the upgrade thing for peace of mind. So the gender thing shouldn’t be a problem for the other ones then? (Adult female using and adult male ticket and under 18 female using an under 18 male ticket).

Don't think that will be a problem, all they're really concerned about is whether the correct price has been paid for the ticket, not the gender of the person using it. If season ticket holders buy guest tickets ( like my dad does for me), his name appears on the ticket not mine, so a female STH  could buy a guest ticket for a male & the name on the ticket would be female but a male would be using the ticket. Hope this helps.