Sign in to follow this  
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Can someone please send me a stream for today's game the Reddit ones don't seem to be working for me 

Lucky

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Weird how you know a game is gonna be shite before it’s even started. Remember the Middlesbrough 0-0 on New Years Day?

Yes... 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

This New Year performance reminds me of a visit to the Riverside two years ago - which finished in a nil -nil draw. Neither side looked interested or could control the game. If City didn't keep yielding possession, Everton really wouldn't be in this at all.  

This won’t end 0-0 we need to wake up before Everton do!!

• Like 1

If Ghezzal was a lil bit better a couple of his passes may have lead to Vardy 1v1s. This fact is the only thing keeping me sane.

Absolute turd...

And I’m sick of Kasper GK to Chilwell... when does that ever produce anything other a throw for the opposition? 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

This sums it all up tbh

Not really buying that, other teams can look lively with minimal change. We've chopped and changed but not look bothered

• Sad 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Do our players realise that closing down the opposition isn't really an optional extra? 

Sick of watching us just let the opposition shoot from outside the area with nobody willing to close the striker down.

Such a complete lack of effort and respect.

Everton playing blue is confusing them.  To keep passing the ball to them is nothing short of shocking.

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Can someone please send me a stream for today's game the Reddit ones don't seem to be working for me 

Get yourself to the local park. Find a group of hungover, overweight 40-somethings having a kick about and watch them. Pretty much what we've got on here. 

• Haha 2

Ghezzal just needs to calm down and stop trying to force it into Vardy at every opportunity. Let's give him a half at least before crucifying him lol.

ghezzal should not be a professional footballer i dont think hes made one pass that hasn't gone to an everton player. although i could say that for most of them today. deffinately been on it lastnight

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

To be fair to ghezzal... he is shit

Yeah but god loves a tryer :thumbup:

Ghezzal stealing a living as a footballer lol

Probably go and score a worldie in the 90th minute now.

4 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Weird how you know a game is gonna be shite before it’s even started. Remember the Middlesbrough 0-0 on New Years Day?

Day after NYD wasn't it? Point is valid though, that game was ****ing horrid

So what sort of football is this?

Counter attacking?

Possession based?

Hit and hope over the top?

To play any style we need Ndidi and Ghezzal at the very least to be able to pass the ball to other players on our team. Whilst we have been generally sloppy in possession Ghezzal in particular has been absolutely criminal.

Edited by Swan Lesta