Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Bored…. I’m chairman of the bored

6 minutes ago, PoshhFox said:

7th is the only argument I’m hearing.

We are only 4 points higher than 12th.

If we were 12th would we still be saying we should be happy?

7th flatters us

So…. You’d rather we were 12th?

• Haha 1

The reference is to an advert but i cant for the life of me remember which one. Ive been quoting it for years ? whenever im bored.

Sorry, im too young. Its a song by iggy pop.

Who i then googled thinking it was a stage name for david bowie, befoe finding out is that old rocker dude who did lust for life, which i also know because he sold out to the adverts as well.

Keep your money or donate to foxes talk. Its been educational, which is better than reading the panic station threads

Edited by gw_leics772

Like the American author James Crow said, "the mind is fickle and emotions are as unsteady as a blind chicken".

Sometime people want the good of the club to a fault. Those are growing pains and the club will find roadblocks in their attempt in building a top 6 side. So let us give the team some time and see. Rome wasn't built in a day.

BTW, there is no author named James Crow as far as I know. I made-up the name and the quote. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

The reference is to an advert but i cant for the life of me remember which one. Ive been quoting it for years ? whenever im bored.

Sorry, im too young. Its a song by iggy pop.

Who i then googled thinking it was a stage name for david bowie, befoe finding out is that old rocker dude who did lust for life, which i also know because he sold out to the adverts as well.

Keep your money or donate to foxes talk. Its been educational, which is better than reading the panic station threads

Ha!

well…. You got there in the end!

can you even donate a fiver to FoxesTalk?

seriously - name your charity and I will donate!

5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Ha!

well…. You got there in the end!

can you even donate a fiver to FoxesTalk?

seriously - name your charity and I will donate!

You can donate to foxestalk. Someone will tell you how. 

Like i said, it was educational gettig there in the end.?

Yes - Puel underestimated the opponents again.

Yes - Puel made a unforgivable and unnecessary amount of changes.

Yes - Puel spunked another cup competition up all the wall.

Yes - Puel made some stupid decisions (No striker on the bench, no Vardy in the squad, King coming on)

But hey ho, we are still going to achieve nothing in the league this season and now nothing in the cups. Yay.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

We're a competitive top flight football team, who on another day would have stuck 5 past league 2 opposition today. Everyone needs to stop pissing their pants.

We seem to have a lot of these so called ‘another days’ must belong to a leap year.

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

The same old posts coming out again….

Yes - it was a disappointing result

Yes - There were poor performances 

Yes - Maybe Puel got a couple of things wrong 

HOW bloody EVER…. The end is not nigh…. We still sit 7th in the table after an amazing Christmas 

Newport played the game of their lives and were worthy winners

This forum and the gleeful roar of negativity can suck the life out of you…

Please post your reasons to be cheerful below…. I need an antidote!

This is what really gets to me about foxestalk. They will never openly admit it but I would say some people enjoy it when we loose as it vidicates their anti Puel stance.

How can you want your own team to lose? It's like wanting your wife to get fat or your house to burn down.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Puel will have learnt a lot about his squad today. Aside from the very brief Nations League finals, there's no distraction of an international tournament this summer. That transfer window could be a monumental one for the club.

No he won’t, that’s the problem #CluelessClaude