Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oadby.fox

Tottenham away

56 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Sold out,quite surprised meself and was surprised at how full it was at Liverpool with it being on tv and midweek 

This maybe not so much but Liverpool definitely. Pretty much all home and away games have sold out for us (Southampton, Liverpool, Newcastle I think didn't quite, 100 or so left and Everton was small allocation). Even in this period of transition with "boring football", the fans are always there. Expansion is very logical, especially when 1000's can't get a ST.

• Like 1

We have been advised of the following important rail travel information, which may affect some supporters travelling to Wembley Stadium for our Premier League fixture against Leicester City on Sunday (10 February, kick-off 1.30pm)...

• London Underground, Overground and National Rail services from Wembley Central will be suspended on the day.

• There will be no trains between High Wycombe and Wembley Stadium station due to Network Rail engineering works. A shuttle service will operate between Wembley Stadium and London Marylebone before and after the match only.

London Marylebone – Wembley Stadium timetable.

Chiltern Railways advise those travelling from the north to take the rail replacement bus service to Amersham and then the Metropolitan Line to Wembley Park.

Route map showing how journeys will be affected.

Enhanced services will operate from Wembley Park as usual.

Please allow extra time when coming to the game and check your journey before you travel.

Visit the Chiltern Railways website for further information.

18 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Any cheap/free parking recommendations please? Ideally at Stanmore, Harrow on the hill or anywhere off the M1 on the met or jubilee line

Stanmore station is £1.70 I think (all day). There is some street parking for free round there but for £1.70 not really worth it in my opinion.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Claridge said:

What’s the best pub near Stanmore/Wembley for food and a beer?

Kilburn, 4 stops on the Jubilee from Wembley

North London tavern, White Lion, Sir Colin Campbell & Coopers arms all decent boozers & while reasonably busy you wont have to queue for half an hour to get a beer.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Stanmore station is £1.70 I think (all day). There is some street parking for free round there but for £1.70 not really worth it in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Kegworthfox said:

canons park £1 all day a pub kebab house and 3 stops from Wembley plus easy to get in  

Thanks both,just fear that both will be full...