mhs123

Che Adams

He couldn’t play more like prime Vardy if he tried. Genuinely looks the perfect long term replacement. Still don’t think we’ll get him this window though 

21 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

If we bought Adams then yes play 2 up front vardy and Adams very quick, would that partnership work for us, 

Vardy's speed isn't being utilised currently in this system and don't think that would change by having two quick strikers, unless Puel changed his philosophy or at least adapted it so that balls were sent through quicker to Vardy (+Adams) and suited their runs more. 

• Like 1

Echo the sentiments of what others have said here. Impressed tonight, he held up the ball very well, linking with other players all the time and rarely losing the ball when it was played into him. In addition, he had strength and tenacity to fight for and win the ball back on many occasions and was a willing runner. I think the keeper should have stopped his goal, but it was a terrific strike from a tight angle hit with real venom.

He reminds me of Troy Deeney back in the Championship days, and I mean that as a compliment. Seems quite promising and I can see why we would be interested, but of course you'd have to ask if he can do it in the top league, and if he can play as a sole front man as Birmingham play a 442. But based on what I saw today, I think the answer to both questions would be yes. If we don't get him, I imagine Burnley, Southampton or one of the promoted clubs will sign him in the summer. Ironically Watford probably won't as they sign foreign players generally, even though I think he would be a fitting successor to Deeney!

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Looks a bit grizzly to me! 

5884e3b3582b7d16.png