Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rigga

£100m

8 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Only thing I would say to this is you can never be sure if some one is going to be the same player coming back from a serious injury as with armarty breaking his leg. Don’t get me wrong I think he was starting to come good before then but these sorts of injuries can ruin players 

I'm going off the fact the club gave him a new contract, so they must be pretty confident that the injury is healing well and he'll be back to full strength.

13 hours ago, Babylon said:

Likes a tackle and a pass, certainly the sort we'd look for. Not sure his 1 assist is enough for our fans though!

If you watch him play though you can see that he's always looking to play that quick ball into the forwards. The fact that the Newcastle forwards are poor obviously seriously affects the success of this though ;)

Feeding Vardy though would be a different game entirely.

5 minutes ago, Bablemikey said:

If you watch him play though you can see that he's always looking to play that quick ball into the forwards. The fact that the Newcastle forwards are poor obviously seriously affects the success of this though ;)

Feeding Vardy though would be a different game entirely.

I'd imagine it does playing for Wolves.  :D

2 hours ago, Foxboy said:

Albeighton is incredibly over rated on here...

He's not. Players who can not only create, but also defend well and work hard, whilst offering up probably a 6/10 even on his worst days are a rare commodity.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's not. Players who can not only create, but also defend well and work hard, whilst offering up probably a 6/10 even on his worst days are a rare commodity.

13 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Probably...but Albrighton isnt!!!

underrated in my opinion...but everybody to their own!!!

He’s a good premier league player but the amount of people saying how underrated he is whenever they speak about him makes him pretty overrated on this forum. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

He’s a good premier league player but the amount of people saying how underrated he is whenever they speak about him makes him pretty overrated on this forum. 

This comes about from the unwarranted and blind critic that as been thrown in his direction....So 50-50 swings I suppose,depending on personal opinion!!

On 10/01/2019 at 13:40, OhYesNdidi said:

Depends if your one of those underrating him...:P

On 08/01/2019 at 17:18, Rigga said:

We know nowadays that spending big  doesn’t guarantee great players and over the past 2/3 years we have spent approx £100m during the summer.

We will more than likely have a similar budget this time around so do we use it on 2/3 players in key positions or do we spread it around and buy say 6/7 and bulk up what will be a depleted squad if we get rid of the deadwood.

2/3 players and promote the youth Johnson,Barnes etc would be my idea

Totally agree with you, 

On 08/01/2019 at 17:30, kyleolly said:

No chance we’ll spend £100m in the summer, £30m at most!

Depends on which manager is in post in the summer, I’m sure if we do then replace puel with whoever manager that they will want a decent transfer kitty to bring in their own choice of players ?

56 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Depends on which manager is in post in the summer, I’m sure if we do then replace puel with whoever manager that they will want a decent transfer kitty to bring in their own choice of players ?

We will still have a fair number of players that can't be moved on. Likely to be looking for the same type of manager as Puel.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2019 at 17:33, hackneyfox said:

We will still have a fair number of players that can't be moved on. Likely to be looking for the same type of manager as Puel.

I hear Jardim is now being touted as the next Leicester manager, mind you tho the way the press are coming up with names they’ll be running out of names next it’ll be “Ronald McDonald touted as next LEICESTER manager !!”