Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Diabate Loaned Out To Sivasspor

Really enjoy how he does run at defences and can quite easily skip past a player. His difficulty comes in what to do when he's done that, his end product. Hopefully with the loan and game time he can improve at this and come back and have an impact.

Always enjoyed watching him play for us, added something different to our wing.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Can’t wait for him to score a couple and set a few up for everyone to say “why did we loan him out” 

er because he’s clearly not prem ready yet. 

Hopefully some time in Turkey will be good for his development. There's a player in there.

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

Hopefully some time in Turkey will be good for his development. There's a player in there.

Yeah let’s hope so. Flashes of brilliance but that’s it. 

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I understand what Sylo is saying but agree with you ...  imo it would be much more beneficial to keep him in this country so that he would be fully acclimatised to it, and the physicality of the lower leagues would also toughen him up.   I would have pushed hard to make that happen.

But as Sylo says beggars can’t be choosers ...  

We’d not only need a club to want him but also that club would need to be able to pay his wages. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Good luck to him. Clearly not ready for Premier League (not that anyone really thought he was, I hope). 

At least he can get some game time hopefully and come back a bit more experienced. 

Still obviously very young so plenty to learn for him. 

Danny Murphy did...

In his analysis of Fousseni Diabate’s impressive debut, Murphy piped up: “This says to me that Mahrez could be on his way

22 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Danny Murphy did...

In his analysis of Fousseni Diabate’s impressive debut, Murphy piped up: “This says to me that Mahrez could be on his way

Remember that so well and remember thinking what a ridiculous and premature thing it was to say. 

On 10/01/2019 at 11:14, Nicolo Barella said:

Diabaté is listed as their only left winger on Transfermarkt which hopefully means he will get lots of gametime. 

In which system do you play with one winger only? :whistle:

I can only guess he'll be a back-up striker option coming off the bench. :ph34r:

Best wishes to the guy, clearly did well upon arrival at LCFC, but has gone amiss ever since our pre-season in the summer. Not (yet) ready for the Premier League and I do hope he lights up that Süper Lig and comes back bigger and better.

*drums

Süper Fousseni!

Süper Fousseni!

Edited by MC Prussian

4 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Its a 3 team league. The rest of them are absolute dog shite.

4 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

pretty much. 

Only galatasary, Fenerbache and Besiktas that are recognisable. Although they're all doing shite and some random squad is top.

Basaksehir have been going strong for a while now and are by no means a surprise leader, only been a bit unlucky in recent years.

If at all, it shows how dominant Istanbul clubs are in Turkish football.

I can think of Trabzonspor only with some kind of equal standing (for a certain period of time).

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1