Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

5 minutes ago, Ricey said:

No, my point is that we should be starting him, otherwise what's the point in recalling him one day before a match just to sit on the bench. In that case he might as well have played for WBA this weekend and came back to us on Monday.

Might have got injured though? Then its Ghezzal and Gray again

11 minutes ago, Ricey said:

No, my point is that we should be starting him, otherwise what's the point in recalling him one day before a match just to sit on the bench. In that case he might as well have played for WBA this weekend and came back to us on Monday.

I'd like to think you understand how the whole 'bench' thing works.

23 minutes ago, Ricey said:

So if come off the bench with 5 mins to go and scores the winner, there's no point in recalling him?

Edited by coolhandfox

3 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

So what position will he play with Vardy and Maddison in the side ? He's not a wide player, is he?

Could well play as the 10 and Maddison out on the left. But you’d imagine he’d start on the bench and come on out wide. Good that him and Maddison could alternate throughout games. 

• Like 1

I am so excited about Barnes, Madders & Gray playing behind Vardy. Yes I know it looks better on paper that will probably translate on the pitch but if there is one thing being a Leicester fan has taught me is that hope springs eternal. If these 4 could spark then it could be an incredibly exciting period for us LCFC fans. Our very own fab 4.

45 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Or you call him back now, he plays a part tomorrow and trains with the team next week and works his way into the team like everyone else. Sorry, I just don't get what you gain by keeping him there another three days or why he should be starting. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

Could well play as the 10 and Maddison out on the left. But you’d imagine he’d start on the bench and come on out wide. Good that him and Maddison could alternate throughout games. 

Be nice to look at the bench for one and see a positive player available to come on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

There's some pretty average defending in those clips. That said, he's got a nice burst of pace off the mark and is very direct. I think he will add something that neither Ghezzal/Gray or in fact Nacho can currently offer. Looking forward to seeing him run at some Saints 

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
wrong post commented on sorry

47 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I am so excited about Barnes, Madders & Gray playing behind Vardy. 

I'd sooner see Albrighton than Gray. 

Barnes is unproven in the Premier League. Tom Lawrence is also a very impressive Championship player remember. However, what I think is really exciting about this recall is the tactical options that this opens up through the lad's versatility and his potential is enormous. 

• Like 2