Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

From what i've seen Harvey's game is based on  'theres the goal i need to get there in the shortest, most direct and quickest time and shoot'

If he is allowed and given the service to do that he will be like the second coming.

We will obviously need to change though. He won't be used to sideways passing defensive midfielders not supporting attackers 

Edited by Bob Hazels shorts

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Start him tomorrow. Cant be dealing with our other wingers at the moment.

Agreed, and leave him in for the rest of the season to properly integrate back in the squad,  make Gray available for a loan move or maybe sell..

Edited by Bozman
same word
  • Haha 1

Looking forward to see how much he has developed since the last time we caught a glimpse of him in our team. I really appreciate that we are seriously looking at our young players on loan with a view to bringing them into the first team. It will surely put the club in good light when approaching up and coming players.

Genuinely feels a bit like a new signing

If he wasn't our player you'd want our club to sign him... this will really strengthen us in our wide positions. He'll be bedded into the team obviously, but he has the potential to be a starter for us until the end of the season. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 1

This thread sums up exactly the battle Puel faces.  Whatever he does he gets stick from somewhere.  Hindsight will be able to tell us whether this was a good or bad move at this point in his career but there is no objective answer right now so to use a thread about bringing back a young player to have a wee bash at Puel seems to me to be silly.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 4

Actually play the lad Claude, I'll be very disappointed if he ends up in the u23's again for the rest of the season. Hope he's optimistic about coming back too, gunning for promotion and starting every game in the Championship is quite the project for the lad, to be pulled out could knock the wind out of his sails, so hopefully he's determined and hopeful of getting starts here.

Other than that good, he's a bright prospect who could light up this League

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

This thread sums up exactly the battle Puel faces.  Whatever he does he gets stick from somewhere.  Hindsight will be able to tell us whether this was a good or bad move at this point in his career but there is no objective answer right now so to use a thread about bringing back a young player to have a wee bash at Puel seems to me to be silly.  X

Have exactly the same thoughts pal!

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

This thread sums up exactly the better Puel faces.  Whatever he does he gets stick from somewhere.  Hindsight will be able to tell us whether this was a good or bad move at this point but there is no objective answer right now so to use a thread about bringing back a young player to have a wee bash at Puel seems to me to be silly.  X

I got those exact sentiments too reading some of the comments. For whatever reason, he's got his naysayers who will probably never warm to him whatever he does. It's pretty disheartening really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Only on FT could this recall happen and have people predicting Barnes is going to be buried in the U-23s for the rest of the season.

It happened last season and Puel was in charge so there is a bit of a precedent to go on.

I'm hoping the lad comes back and steps up but there is every chance he's been brought back as cover after Diabate has gone on loan. The good news in that is at least he's ahead of Diabate in the order of things now hopefully.

Edited by Dames
  • Like 1