Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha

16 minutes ago, Kisnorbo fox said:

Ah ok fair enough, lets just settle with crap results against crap teams, and keep allowing a manager to prove is incompetence more and more each week.. 

I never said that. Look at my other posts in other threads. Yeah, I go each week and was at Newport last week so I don’t need telling how bad/inconsistent we are.

Puel handled everything well during that period, we’re top 10, sacking him now will not help us now and I think it’ll be the last thing on Top’s mind. That was my point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mendi said:

We know what happened 3 months ago, but he will want to protect his investment, and keep the good work the late owner did for us.

It was his dad ........ and the last thing he will be worrying about is his ‘investment’. We aren’t being relegated and we aren’t getting into Europe ...... unless he has someone better to come in then puel isn’t going anywhere for the time being ..... IF the results continue use to disappoint, especially at home, then there is a chance that stowell could get a temp gig........ that scares me ! 

• Like 1